With over 30 years of appliance repair experience, we can fix a wide range of appliances and issues. Whether your Sub-Zero fridge’s vacuum condenser light is on, or your Samsung dryer isn’t heating up, we can help.
Just some of the appliances and issues we can fix include:
- Your refrigerator isn't cooling.
- Your water dispenser isn’t dispensing water.
- Your ice maker is leaking.
- Your washing machine won’t drain.
- Your washing machine won’t spin.
- Your dryer is on but isn’t tumbling.
- Your dryer isn’t heating up.
- Your dishwasher isn’t dispensing soap.
- Your dishwasher isn’t draining water.
- Your oven won’t preheat.
- Your oven isn’t reaching the desired temperature.
- Your stove burners won’t ignite.
- Your electric stove burners won’t heat.
This is just a short list of common appliance repair issues we can repair. Regardless of which appliance is broken, and the issue you’re experiencing, call us for speedy, expert service.
To schedule your Brookfield appliance repair service, choose a day and time online. Or call our courteous team.
We Offer Up-Front, Flat-Rate Pricing
As people like you, we don’t like unpleasant surprises. Especially when they involve paying more for a service than what was communicated.
To combat this, our Brookfield appliance repair techs offer flat-rate, up-front pricing. This means you’ll know how much your repair costs before we perform the repair. The rates won’t change, even if the work takes us a little bit longer than we anticipated.
Your Appliance Repair is Backed by Our Neighborly Done Right Promise™
With our expertise, we’re confident in our ability to fix your appliance the first time. But for your peace of mind, we back our appliance repairs with an iron-clad warranty.
Per our Neighborly Done Right Promise™:
- Your home appliance repair is backed with a one-year parts and labor warranty.
- Your commercial appliance repair is backed with a 30-day parts and labor promise.
If something wasn’t done right, just let us know within the promised time periods. Mr. Appliance of Milwaukee, we’ll make it right.