Professional Trash Compactor Repair in Lexington, KY
Residential Trash Compactor Repair Service for Your Home
Making one of the least favorite household chores a little easier, trash compactors are among the most useful kitchen appliances for homeowners today. While they can be incredibly convenient in your home, trash compactors can be frustrating to deal with when they need to be fixed. With years of experience repairing a wide range of residential appliances throughout Lexington, KY and the surrounding areas, including Danville and Harrodsburg, Mr. Appliance of Lexington, KY can get your trash compactor working again with our professional residential trash compactor repair service. Without a working trash compactor, you could be taking out your trash about four times as often. Reach out to our team today to learn more!
We Repair Several Types of Trash Compactors
When it comes to repairing residential trash compactors, our technicians have a wide range of knowledge and experience. The professional team at Mr. Appliance of Lexington, KY repairs several different types of trash compactors, including:
- Freestanding Compactors – This type of trash compactor has a finished surface to provide more counter space in your kitchen. They can also be made with additional features, such as a built-in cutting board or hidden controls with a designer appearance.
- Under-the-Counter Compactors – These trash compactors don’t have finished tops and are installed between cabinets under the counter in your kitchen. You can use a trim kit to help blend your new appliance in with your kitchen cabinetry.
- Convertible Compactors – These versatile trash compactors can be used as a freestanding appliance or placed under your counter to blend in with your kitchen’s design.
We Can Replace Your Trash Compactor Repair Parts
No matter what part is broken and needs to be replaced on your trash compactor, our trash compactor repair service includes replacing all parts and components to get your appliance running again. We also work with all major trash compactor brands and can help you select the right one for your needs. We offer authentic factory-certified parts and accessories for your trash compactor, including:
- Wheel assemblies
- Motor components
- Pedals and handles
- Roller bearings
- Drive gears
- Ram stops
- Trash compactor bags
Common Trash Compactor Problems
Like other appliances in your household, your trash compactor requires routine maintenance to continue doing its job effectively. When you experience problems with your trash compactor, the appliance repair experts at Mr. Appliance of Lexington, KY are here to help. Some of the most common trash compactor problems we repair include:
- Trash Compactor Won’t Turn On – You should check to ensure the drawer or door is completely closed. You can also check the fuse, circuit breaker, outlet, and power cord to ensure nothing is out of the ordinary. If the key lock switch on the trash compactor is set all the way to start and you still can’t get it to work, reach out to our team.
- Trash Compactor Isn’t Compacting Garbage – If your trash compactor isn’t effectively compacting your garbage, this could be caused by broken driving belts or a burned-out motor. Our experts can diagnose the issue and repair it promptly.
- Door or Drawer Won’t Open – If your trash compactor door or drawer doesn't open, you should check to ensure the ram has returned to the top of the compactor. Next, inspect the appliance for damaged or dirty guides, rollers, tracks, or wheels. If you can’t find the source of the problem, our technicians would be happy to take a look.
- Noisy Trash Compactor – It's common for trash compactors to make noise while operating. If you notice your appliance making excessive noise when it’s compacting garbage, there might be a larger problem that needs to be inspected by the appliance repair technicians at Mr. Appliance of Lexington, KY.
- Trash Compactor Smells Bad – Trash doesn’t smell great, but if your trash compactor still smells bad after taking the garbage out, you might have trash stuck to the ram or other parts inside the appliance. Regularly cleaning your trash compactor is an excellent preventative maintenance task, and the experts at Mr. Appliance provide professional trash compactor cleaning services.
Why Choose Mr. Appliance of Lexington, KY?
We understand it can be frustrating when the appliances you use daily start to malfunction. Fortunately, the experts at Mr. Appliance of Lexington, KY have the equipment, experience, and expertise to complete your trash compactor repairs quickly and effectively. While DIY repair might be tempting, we recommend calling a professional for any trash compactor repair needs you may have. Attempting to repair a major kitchen appliance without the right tools can result in further damage and costly repairs.
Residents throughout the region trust our team to deliver the highest quality appliance repair services on every job we do. We offer warranties on all our parts and workmanship, provide upfront pricing, and schedule all service appointments at your convenience. No matter what issue you’re experiencing with the appliances in your home, we can help.
Schedule Your Trash Compactor Repairs Today
When you start experiencing issues with your trash compactor, our repair experts can deliver cost-effective solutions quickly. There’s no reason to live without an appliance that makes your life easier and more convenient. With years of experience providing professional appliance repair services throughout Lexington, KY and the surrounding areas, including Danville and Harrodsburg, we’re here to help. We’re happy to answer any questions, whether you’re curious about our repair process or want an estimate for trash compactor repair service cost. Contact our friendly team today to schedule service!
5 out of 5 Star Rating
“Very pleased with the quick service we got!”
- Tim L.