Hassle-Free Residential Dryer Repair Services
When your dryer suddenly stops working, you can get stuck with a load of wet clothes and a headache. Dryer repairs don’t have to be a hassle, though. When you work with a team of friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced technicians, residential dryer repair services can be a breeze. Mr. Appliance of Lexington offers reliable dryer repair services in the Lexington, Kentucky area. A uniformed specialist will inspect your dryer, diagnose the source of the problem, and give you an exact quote for the necessary repairs. You don’t have to wait for your dryer to break down to get it repaired, though. Inefficient dryers can cause unnecessarily high energy bills and take multiple cycles to dry your clothes. Schedule your dryer repair services today!
A Full-Service Dryer Repair Team
Many things can potentially go wrong with your dryer. While our team is always available to help you diagnose the exact source of your dryer’s issues, it is helpful for homeowners to understand how their dryer works. This can help you pinpoint the source of your particular problem. You have probably noticed that the inside of your dryer rotates. This is called the tumbler. The tumbler distributes warm air throughout the dryer while humid air exits your dryer and home through a venting system. There are two different types of dryers based on their fuel source. We work with both electric and gas dryers. The differences between electric and gas dryers include:
- Gas Dryers – If you want the most energy-efficient type of dryer, you want a gas dryer. However, it can be more expensive to install because it requires a specialized venting system.
- Electric Dryers – With less complicated exhaust systems, electric dryers are popular with homeowners who want easy and affordable installation.
Most Common Causes of Clothes Dryer Repairs
While dryers are complex appliances, there are a few common ways that they break down. Mr. Appliance of Lexington can help you with all these issues and more. However, most homeowners find it relaxing to understand the potential sources of their dryer’s problem ahead of time. The most common dryer problems include:
- No Heat –When your dryer won’t produce heat, you might have a problem with your heating coils, thermostat, fuse, or temperature switch.
- Doesn’t Start – If your dryer doesn’t start at all, make sure it’s getting power. Is it plugged in? Has your circuit breaker been tripped? If your dryer is getting power, we may need to repair or replace the thermostat, start switch, or terminal block.
- Won’t Spin – The most common culprit for a dryer that won’t spin is a slipped or broken belt. However, it could also be caused by problems with your idler pulleys, motors, or rollers.
- Gets Too Hot –A faulty thermostat, broken heating coil, or clogged vent can cause your dryer to get excessively hot. This is one of the most dangerous problems we see with dryers.
We Can Repair or Replace Any Part of Your Dryer
No matter what part of your dryer breaks, our dryer repair specialists will be able to help you repair or replace it. We have an intricate understanding of all makes and models of dryers, from Maytag and Whirlpool to LG and GE. If we believe a part needs to be replaced, we will explain the dryer repair service costs involved ahead of time. Some of the parts of your dryer that we may need to repair or replace include:
- Idler pulleys
- Heating coils
- Temperature switches
Schedule Your Dryer Repair Service Appointment Now!
Don’t let the stress of a broken dryer weigh you down. When you work with the right team, dryer repair services can be much easier than you think. Mr. Appliance of Lexington has the most trustworthy residential dryer repair service team in the Lexington, Danville, and Harrodsburg areas. On top of that, all our work is backed by the Neighborly Done Right Promise®. So, when you work with us, you know you’ll get the right results the first time! Request your dryer repair appointment online now!