When you have a broken washing machine, it can put stress and strain on your day and completely interrupt your routine. If visually assessing the problem, resetting your power supply, and making sure your washing machine is turned on don’t fix the issue, it’s time to call in our professionals at Mr. Appliance of Idaho Falls.
Why Choose Mr. Appliance of Idaho Falls?
Our highly trained washer-dryer repair technicians can ensure:
- Upfront & Honest Pricing. You receive honest and upfront pricing for your washing machine repair services in Idaho Falls.
- We Arrive On Time. You don’t have to wait for reliable and accurate service when you need it most.
- We Provide Speed, Expert Repairs. You get an appliance that functions efficiently and runs smoothly.
- We Cater to Your Schedule. You get flexible and convenient appointment times that fit with your schedule.
Working with our Idaho Falls washing machine repair professionals means you receive a customer-focused experience every time.
Repair or Replace: Can a Washing Machine Be Fixed?
When washing machines start to break down, many homeowners worry that they will need to get a whole new machine. Fortunately, many common washing machine problems can be fixed! So don't go out and buy a replacement right away.
You may be able to save a lot of money by dedicating some time to washing machine repair troubleshooting. You can do this yourself or rest easy and have a washer-dryer repair technician come out and do it for you.
4 DIY Issues You Can Avoid with Professional Washing Machine Repair
Going the DIY route works in many situations, but washing machine repair isn’t one of them, especially if there’s a significant problem that only a professional can handle. In fact, you could cause yourself a lot of undue stress by repairing a major appliance like a washing machine by yourself.
Some of the reasons you shouldn’t do DIY repairs include:
- Safety – Repairing a washing machine can be a hazardous task even if you have experience. Call in the professionals to ensure you’re safe and avoid any serious injuries.
- Costly repairs – Trying to do washing machine repair yourself may end with an appliance that’s more damaged than when you started. Our experts can help you save money on the front and back end.
- Time wasted – DIY repairs can waste a lot of time, and you may not be able to address the problem properly. Allow our repair team to give you back precious time out of your day by taking care of the repair services for you.
- Inaccurate diagnosis – You may be somewhat familiar with the ins and outs of your washing machine, but if you don’t have the technical and hands-on training that our specialists do, you might fix something that isn’t broken. We can accurately diagnose the issue and present data-driven solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Know If Your Washing Machine Drum is Broken?
Your washing machine drum is one of the main components that help get your clothes cleaned. If you notice your machine bounces excessively and makes loud banging sounds, you may have a damaged washing machine drum.
Avoid overfilling your machine or adding too many clothes to one side of the drum for an unbalanced load. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, our Idaho Falls washing machine repair specialists are always happy to help.
How Do You Fix a Washer that Won’t Agitate?
In top-loading washers, the agitator moves your clothes through the water and detergent.
There could be several reasons why your washer isn’t agitating, including a faulty drive motor, an old drive block, and other factors interfering with the agitation feature.
Since there are so many issues that may be the main cause, it’s best to consult a professional who knows what they’re looking for. Our washing machine repair team can take a look and present affordable options.