Dealing with an inefficient or just plain broken refrigerator is never fun. And unfortunately, problems can arise at any time. That's why Mr. Appliance of Georgetown is here to help!
Our residential appliance service company offers speedy, dependable refrigerator repair services in and around Georgetown, TX. Our experienced technicians are trained to service and repair all makes and models of refrigerators, including:
- Top and bottom freezer models
- Side-by-side, French door, and other styles of refrigerators
- Compact fridges and freezers for small spaces
You want your refrigerator back in perfect working condition as soon as possible, especially when hundreds of dollars in food are on the line. That's why we strive to offer same-day appointments when possible and convenient service and repair appointments to fit your busy schedule!
Don't delay your fridge repair – contact the experts at Mr. Appliance of Georgetown today to schedule your service!
Common Fridge Issues That Can Be Repaired
Whether food spoils prematurely due to a malfunctioning thermostat or you're dealing with a broken ice maker, our fridge troubleshooting experts can quickly get to the underlying cause of your fridge's problem.
Some of the other common fridge repairs we handle in Georgetown include:
- Fridge is not cooling – Possible culprits include a malfunctioning thermostat, dirty condenser coils, or a non-functional fan motor.
- Fridge is too cold – A defective thermostat, an issue with the temperature control board, or damper control assembly problems could be causing this.
- Fridge is noisy – The source of these unusual sounds might be a faulty evaporator fan motor, condenser fan motor, or compressor.
- Water leakage – Blockages in the defrost drain, frozen water supply lines, or a damaged water inlet valve can lead to this issue.
- Ice maker is not working – The problem may lie in a blocked water filter, a broken water inlet valve, or a malfunctioning ice maker assembly.
- Fridge door does not close properly – Misaligned door hinges, worn-out door seals, or a broken door latch might be the cause.
- Fridge is always running – Dust and debris built up around the condenser coils, thermostat issues, or a broken fan motor could be responsible.
- Fridge light is not working – The issue might be a burnt-out light bulb, a non-operational door switch, or a defective light socket.
- Fridge is not defrosting – A broken defrost control board, malfunctioning defrost timer, or a non-functional defrost heater can cause this.
- Unpleasant odor inside the fridge – Spoiled food, a dirty condenser coil, or issues with the defrost drain pan might be the source of the smell.
While these issues are common problems that can often be easily fixed, sometimes a refrigerator repair may involve more complex and expensive repairs. No matter the case, turn to a professional team like Mr. Appliance of Georgetown to ensure it is resolved safely, correctly, and quickly!
Is It Better to Repair or Replace Your Fridge?
Deciding whether to repair or replace your fridge depends on its age, the cost of repairs, and your budget. At Mr. Appliance of Georgetown, we suggest an initial inspection by our experienced technicians to guide your decision. We always offer honest advice on the most cost-effective solution for your needs.
Schedule Refrigerator Repair in Georgetown with Mr. Appliance of Georgetown
When you want fast, dependable fridge repairs from a trusted team of experts, turn to the technicians at Mr. Appliance of Georgetown! Our experienced team is trained to repair fridges from leading brands, including Frigidaire, Kenmore, GE, Samsung, Whirlpool, Maytag, and more.
Plus, our team will clean up the area after we finish your repair, stick around to answer any questions you may have, and provide you with easy-to-understand information on how to care for your fridge. Explore our customer reviews to learn more about what you can expect when you turn to us for Georgetown fridge service and repair!
Let our professional technicians restore your fridge to perfect working condition. Contact Mr. Appliance of Georgetown to schedule refrigerator repair!