A washing machine that doesn’t turn on is only one common issue you may encounter. If you’re a first-time homeowner or you’ve never purchased a washing machine before, you may not know what a malfunctioning machine looks and sounds like.
Some of the most common washing machine problems include:
- Noisy cycle
- Moves or bounces around
- Foul odors
- Slow draining
How to Fix Common Problems with Washing Machines
The luxury of having clean clothes can be overlooked until your washing machine breaks down and you have to figure out how to remedy the problem. Fortunately, our team at Mr. Appliance of Scottsdale & East Valley provides effective, convenient, and affordable options to get your washing machine running again. After all, how can your household properly function without clean clothes? You shouldn’t have to find out!
If you suspect you’re experiencing any of the above, you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Try to turn off your washing machine
- Make sure power is getting to the appliance
- See if the breaker is tripped
- Clean out your washing machine with a multi-purpose cleaning solution
You can easily do a visual assessment of your washing machine to determine if there’s an issue at all. If these DIY fixes don't work, give us a call and we'll be out in a jiffy!
Speedy, Expert Washing Machine Repair Near You
Our experienced washing machine repair technicians in Scottsdale have years of training and stay current on the latest innovations and best practices. As a result, we use state-of-the-art equipment and techniques to ensure you don’t have to be inconvenienced by one of your most-used appliances malfunctioning.
With our washer and dryer repair services, you get:
- Reliable experts ready to support you when you need us most
- Practical solutions that keep your appliance running long-term
- Honest and upfront pricing
- Industry-leading warranties on our workmanship and parts
- Convenient appointment times