Scottsdale Dishwasher Repair
Need Speedy & Expert Dishwasher Repair Near You? Count On Our Dependable Team!
Dishwashers are an appliance that should offer homeowners convenience and results. Unfortunately, dishwashers don't cooperate at times!
Some dishwashers leak, leaving puddles of water on the kitchen floor. Some refuse to clean, dry, or spray the dishes. Some develop a rotten stink that resembles sulfur and hardboiled eggs.
If you are noticing anything awry with your dishwasher, do not panic. Mr. Appliance of Scottsdale & East Valley is here to deliver timely, expert, and cost-effective dishwasher repair services.
Why Mr. Appliance of Scottsdale & East Valley?
We are proud to be a Mr. Appliance franchise. Mr. Appliance has been highly esteemed for decades in the appliance repair industry. Along with the trusted name, you will reap the benefits of:
- our advanced technological systems,
- stellar warranties, and
- tried-and-true policies.
Flat-rate, Up-front Pricing
From our flat-rate pricing to our warranties, we offer the reliability you deserve. Flat-rate pricing means we won't surprise you with "hidden" any fees. What our quote states is the final price, even if setbacks need extra labor.
Our Service Warranty
We stand behind our workmanship with a 1-year parts and labor warranty. This is the Neighborly Done Right Promise®. With us, the job isn't done until it's done right!
Do you need a dishwasher service or looking for a tune-up? Give our Scottsdale dishwasher repairmen a call at (480) 405-5748 or schedule an appointment by booking online today!
Common Dishwasher Malfunctions and Diagnoses
There are quite a few dishwasher issues that just need a little maintenance and TLC.
If this is the case, our experienced technicians will promptly troubleshoot the problem. Then, we'll offer our professional advice on how to avoid future setbacks.
If the problem is more extensive, we will locate the source and work to restore your dishwasher!
Here are recurring situations where a dishwasher requires professional repair:
- An unresponsive unit – Sometimes, a dishwasher will not turns off. This is often due to a malfunction with the motor relay, electronic control unit, or door latch.
- Dirty dishes – Are your dishes dirty after a cycle? The problem might your filters, delivery tubes, spray arms. Other causes might be your housing gaskets, wash impellers, or pump assembly.
- Abnormally loud noises – The unsettling sound might be a thud, rattle, buzz, or clanking. You might have a problem with your motor bushing, bearing, pump housing, or washer arm. Depending on what it is, our service professionals will work to uncover the problem!
- Your dishwasher won't drain – Dealing with a dishwasher that refuses to drain? We inspect the intake valve screen, water inlet, and the overflow float switch. Often, mineral buildup has obstructed the spray arm holes. Or, something is preventing the float from spinning.
- A pesky little leak – First off, make sure your soap is compatible with the dishwasher model. If it is, make sure you are using the right amount. If you are, we will look at the spray arm, door seals, gaskets, and water inlet valve.
- Standing water – A dishwasher that does not drain may clue us into a broken drain pump, solenoid, or timer. We will also look at the rinse aid dispenser and thermostat.
- Unused detergent –Sometimes, the dispenser keeps all the detergent in its compartment. If this is happening, we will check out the wax motor and bi-metal release.
If you're experiencing any of these issues, don't wait in giving us a call! Book your service via our Contact Us page or by calling our Scottsdale dishwasher repair techs at (480) 405-5748.
A Seamless Operation from Start to Finish
From the second you reach out, our Scottsdale dishwasher repair professionals do everything we can to work with your unique schedule. Booking your appointment is convenient with our Service On Your Schedule® system!
We will arrive punctually and in a courteous and respectful manner. When finished, we'll adhere to our “leave no trace” policy. This means you will never have to clean up or put a single thing back into its proper place.
From beginning to end, our reliable technicians will uphold our elite company standards!
Schedule your dishwasher repair service in Scottsdale by calling (480) 405-5748! You can also book your appointment online. book your appointment online. We'll see you soon!
5 out of 5 Star Rating
“I would highly recommend Mr. Appliance for all of your repairs!”
- Kathy Cutler
5 out of 5 Star Rating
“The technician did a fantastic job!”
- Arie G.