Common Dryer Problems
Have your clothes come out of the dryer damp consistently? Have you noticed your dryer bouncing around excessively? Dryer issues can be common if you don’t let a professional perform regular maintenance. In fact, we see many of the same problems with dryers in multiple homes.
There are so many things that can go wrong with this major appliance, but with our team on your side, we can take care of these common issues with ease.
Five of the most common include:
- A dryer that won’t turn on – Dryers that haven’t had regular maintenance or cleaning performed on them are prone to stop working without warning. It’s crucial to clean the drum regularly and empty the lint trap before every use to ensure your appliance continues to operate. Our Denver dryer repair professionals are ready to make quick work of any dryer issue.
- A dryer that makes a lot of noise – Overloading your dryer or forgetting to remove items from pockets can cause your dryer to make noise. However, if neither of these are issues for you and you notice that your dryer is very loud while it’s on, there could be some other underlying causes. We recommended calling our professional repair experts to take a look for you.
- A dryer that isn’t heating adequately – If your clothes are coming out damp, first, check your settings and make sure all hoses are connected. Once you’ve done your due diligence and your dryer’s heating capabilities still aren’t working efficiently, it’s time to contact us to help.
- A dryer with a malfunctioning drum – This common issue could be because you have a broken belt or bad motor. We don’t recommend you attempt to fix these issues, or you could have more costly problems on your hands. Mr. Appliance of Denver is ready to support you with exceptional Denver appliance repair solutions.
- A dryer that gets too hot – You probably wouldn’t think that a dryer getting too hot is an issue, as long as your clothes are dry. However, a dryer that gets too hot can damage materials or start a fire. To help keep your loved ones safe from potential dryer hazards due to inefficient heating, let our team of professionals support you.
Additionally, we can repair top-load, front-load, electric, and gas dryers. You can rest assured that when you contact us for help, we will be there promptly, dressed professionally, and offering repair solutions that help preserve the life of your dryer long-term.
As a locally owned and operated appliance repair company in Denver, we care about keeping broken appliances from interfering with your schedule. Our Denver dryer repair pros have years of experience and are well-versed in various dryer brands, including Maytag, GE, Samsung, Whirlpool, and more.
Local Dryer Repair Near You!
Having a dryer in your home is no longer a luxury—it’s a necessity. So, when this essential appliance malfunctions or isn’t at peak performance, you need a trusted professional to support you. Mr. Appliance of Denver can provide homeowners with prompt, efficient, and affordable dryer repair services. We never want you to be in the midst of getting ready for an important meeting or a special occasion, and your dryer stops working. There’s rarely a convenient time to deal with a failing major appliance. Still, our expert repair technicians can assess your dryer, research the viable options, discuss the solutions with you, and start work as soon as possible.
When you reach out to our licensed and qualified Denver dryer repair technicians, you are hiring professionals who value integrity, prioritize your needs, and use state-of-the-art equipment. While we’re known for our repair services, we can also perform regular and annual maintenance on most major appliances. We genuinely care about your time and want to ensure that malfunctioning appliances don’t ruin your day.