There are few modern inventions that save more time and effort than a washing machine. Nowadays, most people have never even considered trying to wash their clothing by hand, and there's a good reason for that—it's difficult, arm-aching labor that still doesn't clean laundry as effectively as a machine. If you have a washing machine in your home, the last thing you want to do is pack your dirty clothes down to a laundromat when it’s inconvenient and costs you time. You want reliable Traverse City washing machine repair services with just one call.
That's why it's important to know who to call when you need professional washing machine repair services. Our team of qualified Traverse City appliance repair technicians is at your service.
If you've noticed some issues with your clothes washer that interfere with your ability to do laundry at home, trust the reliable team at Mr. Appliance of Traverse City for expert washing machine repair. We have the skill and experience to fix a wide range of common and not-so-common problems quickly and efficiently so you can have the peace of mind that comes with knowing your washing machine is back in perfect working order and will stay that way for a long time to come.
Our Trusted Washing Machine Repair Services in Traverse City
Don't struggle with a washing machine that only half works or isn't working at all when our dependable team of appliance repair professionals has the tools and skills to get the problem taken care of so you can get back to your household's daily routines. Our team will never apply a "band-aid solution" that will fail in a few weeks or months and force you to make another repair appointment to deal with the results of the first repair. Instead, we focus on delivering efficient, effective washer repair services that deliver long-lasting results so you can get many more serviceable years out of your laundry appliance. We may even be able to extend its life expectancy and decrease your electric bills by making your washing machine operate with greater energy efficiency.
Some of the many common washer repairs we take care of on a regular basis are:
- Improper Drainage: It's frustrating to open up a washing machine after a cycle to discover wet clothes that are still dripping with water. This is an indication that the spin cycle did not complete (or never got started in the first place) or that there's a problem with the machine's drainage that could be related to a clogged drain hose.
- Excessive Noise: If your washing machine is producing loud thumping or banging noises, it's often related to a problem with a broken part that needs to be replaced, but it could also be caused by a common issue, i.e., weight or the internal balance of the machine.
- Longer Wash Cycle: If you're selecting the same settings as usual, but you notice it's taking considerably longer for the machine to finish a load of laundry than it used to, there's a problem that should be investigated by a Traverse City washing machine repair professional.
- Incorrect Water Temperatures: When a washing machine is putting out cold water that should be hot or warm water that should be cold, it's usually because there is a broken thermostat or busted heating element that needs to be replaced.
- Misaligned Drum: The drum is the spinning part of a washing machine that holds your laundry while it's being washed. If the drum is not aligned properly, it will cause excessive vibration that can lead to a complete breakdown if it's not addressed promptly.
Choose Mr. Appliance for Expert Traverse City Washer Repair
Backed by the high number of positive customer reviews, we are proud to be your first-choice appliance repair company in Northern Michigian. With us, you can stop struggling with malfunctioning household appliances. Count on the appliance repair pros at Mr. Appliance of Traverse City for experienced, effective services such as washing machine repair.
Along with washer repair, Traverse City homeowners can also rely on our professional service technicians for a wide range of other appliance repair services, including washer-dryer combo repair, oven repair, dishwasher repair, freezer repair and much more.
FAQs About Washing Machine Repair in Traverse City, MI
Which Parts Can Be Replaced On a Washing Machine?
Most of the parts on a washer can be replaced, if necessary, by a qualified washer repairman. That includes components such as:
- Washing machine lid or door
- Washing machine motor
- Drain pump
- Drive belts
- Locking tabs
- Lid switches
- Detergent departments
- Main control boards
- Timer circuitry
- Power cords
Is Washer Repair or Replacement the Best Option?
In most cases, Traverse City washing machine repair is a more cost-effective choice that involves a lot less hassle and stress. Our appliance repair technicians are experienced with washer repair and know how to get your machine functioning again, so you can use it for many more years. The only situation where replacement may be the better choice is with a washing machine that is well past its prime and showing multiple signs of trouble. Washing machines typically last around 10 to 15 years, so if it's older than that, a repair is technically possible—but another component will probably fail soon after, and you'll need repeated service calls until you finally choose a replacement. In that type of scenario, replacement is the more cost-effective option. Not sure whether your unit needs washing machine repair or a complete replacement? Speak to our knowledgeable team member, and we'll be happy to give you some advice on the best course of action going forward.
Which Brands of Appliances Do You Service?
We offer appliance repair for a wide range of kitchen and laundry appliance brands, including:
- And more!
Do You Need Washing Machine Repair in Traverse City? Call Mr. Appliance for Professional Repair Service Today!
If you live in Traverse City or a nearby area such as Glen Arbor, Maple City or Suttons Bay, count on the professionals at Mr. Appliance of Traverse City to deliver expert washing machine repair and other appliance repair services for your kitchen and laundry machines.
Don’t let a broken appliance at home get the better of you. Instead, give us a call today to schedule a service appointment or find out more about other popular services offered by our skilled Traverse City appliance repair pros.