Is your washing machine giving you trouble? Don’t worry. With the right professional, you can get it back up and running in no time! There are several factors to consider when looking for a professional to fix your washing machine. You want someone knowledgeable about all washer makes and models! You also want to ensure they have the tools and techniques to replace or repair any part or accessory in your machine.
- Lids and pumps
- Plungers, hoses, and pads
- Solenoids, drive belts, and switches
- Main control boards
- Detergent departments
- Timer circuitry
At Mr. Appliance of Traverse City, we can handle any defect or malfunction! That’s right: Our technicians excel at repairing malfunctioning washers and dryers quickly and efficiently. We’ve encountered every malfunction under the sun working with washing machines over the years. Our technicians are available around the clock to help with washing machine emergencies. Let us know your issue, and we’ll rush over to troubleshoot and rectify your washer promptly!
Common Issues with Residential Washers
There are some telltale signs that your washer needs repair. Understanding how to identify these issues and when to call a professional is a critical part of resolving issues proactively. Spotting a problem before it gets worse can prevent floods, fires, and other washing machine emergencies.
Some common washer malfunctions and breakdowns include:
- Drainage Problems: When water is not draining correctly, there is likely a clog in the drain hose, or the pump has stopped working. In either case, it’s wise to call a professional for repair assistance.
- Door Leaks: Water leaking from a washer door usually indicates a worn seal or gasket.
- Misalignments: If the drum inside your washer is out of alignment, its internal components require professional attention right away. Misalignments can cause further damage over time if not addressed quickly.
- Faulty Detergent Compartments: A washing machine failing to dispense detergent properly usually means a blockage in the detergent drawer or a clogged hose.
- Uneven Water Temperature: There is likely a broken thermostat or heating element if water temperatures run too hot or too cold.
- Spinning Imbalances: Lopsidedness or loud noises within the drum usually signal a torn belt.
- Noisy Vibrations: Excessive noise could mean an internal part has broken and needs a replacement. The washer may also have a balance or weight issue.
Contact our appliance repair experts immediately if you’re experiencing any problems with your washer. We will rush to the rescue – arriving punctually, uniformed, and prepared to finish the job correctly. Our team can fix issues with every brand and style of washing machine. We have experience with stackable washers, top-loading washers, front-loading washers, compact washers, and combination washers. If a specialty part is needed, we will locate it quickly and expedite the order. You can count on our technicians to work with urgency and excellence at every stage!
Looking for washing machine repairs? Call us or contact us online today!