- Dishwasher Not Getting Enough Water - Start by inspecting the water flow to your dishwasher. Kinks in the supply line or clogs can restrict water from entering, while a stuck float switch can keep too much water in the appliance. If either of these issues is present, they need to be addressed before any other steps are taken.
- Spray Arm Is Clogged or Blocked - A common issue with dishwashers is clogged spray arms. The spray arms are composed of small holes that let water flow through and clean your dishes - however, if these holes become blocked by food particles or another object, the water will not be able to reach the dishes, leaving them unclean. Fortunately, this problem can be easily fixed with a quick check and cleaning of the dishwasher's spray arm. To clean the spray arm, remove it from the dishwasher and soak it in a solution of vinegar and water.
- Problems with the Pump or Motor - If your dishwasher isn't performing up to par, the problem may lie with the pump or motor assembly. Worn-out parts can reduce efficiency over time, so it's important to check and replace them if necessary. To get the best results, contact a specialist who can accurately diagnose and solve this issue.
To learn more about our dishwasher repair services in Tampa Bay, call Mr. Appliance today at or schedule your service online.
Professional Dishwasher Repair Near Me
Sit back and relax knowing that your dishwashing woes will be solved. Our expert technicians are here to help - whether you're experiencing extended wash cycles, draining problems, or any other issue.
Reasons to trust us with your dishwasher repairs in Tampa Bay:
- Flexible scheduling, including same-day and next-day appointments
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing – you won’t get any surprise bills
- All of our parts and labor are warrantied for your peace of mind
We can quickly diagnose and fix the problem so you'll be back to dish-free convenience in no time. To keep your appliance running smoothly over the long haul, we offer routine maintenance services to prevent major issues before they start.