A contemporary kitchen offers many appliances and conveniences, letting you cook whatever you please without much trouble. When something happens with your cooking appliances, you need to contact Mr. Appliance of Greater St. Louis for oven, stove top, and range repair services in St. Louis, MO. Everyone enjoys hot, fragrant, home-cooked meals, but when your oven or stove breaks, your meals will be impacted by significant inconvenience. Our expert team can help get your kitchen appliances running safely and reliably again with our residential oven, stove, and range repair services for homeowners in Ballwin and Chesterfield as well. You can learn more about common problems with these appliances and how we can help by reading this page. After getting to know these appliance issues and our valuable services, you can reach out to us today to schedule service.
Common Problems With Stoves, Ovens, & Ranges
Our experienced technicians perform a broad range of oven, stove, and range repair services. We have extensive training and experience handling nearly any type of repair your oven or stove may need. Our team of technicians quickly identifies your appliance’s problem and solves it quickly so that you can get back to cooking and enjoying your favorite comfort foods and healthy meals. Mr. Appliance of Greater St. Louis can fix the following common issues you may be experiencing:
- Burner gets too hot – If your burners get too hot, no matter what heat you set them at, you probably have a bad switch. Our team can fix this issue in no time.
- Burner won’t come on – If you experience this problem, you can attempt to use another burner. You might have an issue with the burner itself, the switch, or the receptacle.
- Oven door is stuck closed – If you can’t open your oven, your oven control might be defective, or your self-clean latch is misaligned.
- Indicator light stays on – A damaged switch most often causes this problem.
- Oven will not self-clean – Your oven will not clean itself if there’s an issue with your appliance’s self-clean latch switch or its function selector.
- Oven does not heat – An oven that doesn’t heat up can be because of many factors depending on the type of oven in your kitchen. We may need to replace some of your bake or broil heating elements.
- Oven does not bake or broil – When your oven doesn’t bake or broil, your bake igniter or valve might be bad. Our technicians can install new parts to get your appliance working again.
- Oven produces erratic temperatures – Uneven temperatures make it challenging to cook anything. We can repair or replace a temperature sensor, bake oven ignitor, or selector switch.
Professional Service on All Oven & Stove Brands
Technology has advanced by leaps and bounds in the kitchen, meaning you can find and purchase plenty of models, makes, and brands of stoves, ovens, and range tops. Mr. Appliance of Greater St. Louis's professional team of technicians has the experience, expertise, and equipment necessary to perform repairs and replacements on all types of kitchen cooking appliances. Our Missouri customers rely on us to provide quality range, stove, and oven repairs, maintenance, and many other essential services. Some of the oven and stove brands we commonly service include:
Replacement Parts for Ovens, Ranges, & Stove Tops
Many parts of your appliances work together to let you cook delicious meals in your kitchen. Whether you cook in an oven or on a range or stove, Mr. Appliance of Greater St. Louis carries all the replacement parts your appliances require to return you to your active culinary life in no time. We will also gladly provide you with an estimate of what your ovens, stove, and range repairs will cost. You can depend on us to replace the following parts in electric ranges and ovens:
- Temperature sensors
- Heating elements
- Bake igniters
- Spark electrodes
- Spark modules
- Safety valves
- Controlled boards
- Ignition wires
- Self-cleaning latches
Signs Your Oven or Stove Needs Repair Services
Sometimes, you might have an issue with your stovetop, range, or oven that’s just a one-time glitch. However, in many cases, a small inconvenience signals a more significant problem. With our busy schedules these days, it’s common to ignore or put off resolving a problem with your kitchen appliances, but this negligence can result in more expensive repairs or replacements in the future. Having a professional inspect your oven or stove at the first sign of an issue can save you money and hassle. Mr. Appliance of Greater St. Louis’s team may be able to save you money by making a minor adjustment or swapping out a part that won’t cost much. We strongly recommend contacting us whenever you have any problem with your cooking appliances.
Schedule Expert Oven, Stove, or Range Repairs
When you choose Mr. Appliance of Greater St. Louis for your oven, stovetop, and range repairs, you’re selecting an expert team with industry qualifications to provide service on your schedule. Our courteous, uniformed professionals back up our workmanship and parts with warranties, and we also stand behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise®. Contact us today to schedule service.