Your freezer lets you store food effectively, but if it stops working correctly, your edible investments can spoil and end up in your garbage. Mr. Appliance of Greater St. Louis offers professional freezer repair services for homeowners in St. Louis, Ballwin, and Chesterfield, MO. Freezers let us save money and preserve food longer. Whether you love to prepare frozen pizza, snack on ice cream, or heat and eat veggies for a more health-conscious meal, your freezer makes life easier by keeping your food from going bad. The FDA states that keeping food frozen at zero degrees Fahrenheit or lower ensures safe storage and prevents bacteria growth. You can learn more about our residential freezer repair services and then reach out to us today to schedule service.
Professional Repairs on All Freezer Brands
Every kitchen is unique, and homeowners in St. Louis, Ballwin, and Chesterfield may purchase any of the appliance industry’s popular freezer brands. Mr. Appliance of Greater St. Louis offers fridge freezer repair service for the following brands:
Mr. Appliance Fixes Common Freezer Problems
You buy a freezer to keep your food frozen, but this essential appliance has many parts. If something goes wrong with any of these parts, you need an experienced, professional team of appliance experts to provide home freezer repair service. You can contact us to schedule repairs if you notice any of the following common freezer problems:
- Freezer won’t turn on – Be sure you plugged in your freezer and then turned on the power switch. You can also check your freezer to verify its breakers are functioning correctly. If you don’t find any issues with these steps, you’ll need to contact us to identify and solve your problem.
- Freezer does not cool – Make sure nobody accidentally adjusted the temperature controls or left the freezer door open. Your freezer door seals may not be working, and fixing that issue requires professional expertise.
- Freezer over-cools – Freezers maintaining a too-cold temperature inside can create unwanted frosting. You should contact us immediately if you have frost developing in or on your pipes.
- Freezer temperature is inconsistent – If the temperature in your freezer is fluctuating, you may end up with food spoiling because of warmer storage. Dust or debris can lead to this problem, but your freezer might also have a more severe issue.
- Freezer makes noise while operating – If you hear noises coming from your freezer when it starts up or your freezer produces clunking sounds, your unit might have engine or compressor problems.
- Freezer door seals are damaged or defective – Seals that don’t do their job correctly can waste money and energy. You should not be able to pull a dollar bill out of your freezer door while the door is shut.
Our Experts Replace Freezer Parts
Freezers contain various parts, and they may require replacement over time. Many freezer parts can pose a danger and lead to injuries if you don’t have the proper tools and training to replace them. Leave this job to Mr. Appliance of Greater St. Louis’s highly trained professionals to ensure the safest and most effective results. We can replace any freezer part, including the following:
- Door seals
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Overload protectors
- Seals and gaskets
- Door switches
- Defrost control timers
Schedule Freezer Repair Service in St. Louis Today
We can perform exceptional freezer repair services to help you save money and preserve your food. Mr. Appliance of Greater St. Louis’s qualified experts offer service on your schedule. You can relax knowing our courteous, uniformed appliance repair professionals stand behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise®, and we offer warranties on our workmanship and parts. You also benefit from our upfront pricing and estimates for all freezer service repair costs. Contact us today to schedule service.