Residential Appliance Repair in Salisbury
Repair Services for Kitchen & Laundry Appliances
As many homeowners realize, a finicky washing machine or leaking dishwasher can quickly throw a wrench into your day. When one of your appliances begin to act up, what do you do? While many homeowners’ go-to is to purchase a new one and rid of their older model, we offer a different approach.
At Mr. Appliance of Salisbury, we go by the motto: “Don’t replace it, fix it!” Next time your appliance begins to act up, give our professional team of repair experts a call. Whether it’s a kitchen or laundry appliance, our team can handle it all. In
Some of the appliances we can repair include:
- Garbage disposals
- Trash compactors
- Ice machines
- Washing machines
- Clothes dryers
This list is just the beginning of what our team can repair. No matter the size of your residential appliance, odds are that our team has the experience repairing something prior. All our experts have the training, knowledge, and tools to ensure high-quality repair services every time.
Give us a call at (410) 782-3053 or contact us onlineto learn more about our appliance repair services.
Why Should I Have A Professional Repair My Appliances?
While many people decide to replace their appliance with a new model, this can often be a waste of money. In fact, our services can save you thousands of dollars in the process. While some others decide to approach an appliance repair with a DIY approach, we recommend letting professionals handle it. From safety to quality, our experts will handle the repair, so you have more time to relax.
Some benefits of having your appliances repaired professionally include:
- It Saves Money. – Many homeowners are surprised how much money they save with appliance repair services. When damaged, appliances tend to use quite a bit more energy to make up for the lost efficiency. Our services will get your machine working like new again, so you don’t have to pay extra to run it. Additionally, our services save you from spending thousands of dollars on a new model that does the same thing. Even when it comes to smaller appliances such as microwaves, our repair services can save you hundreds of dollars.
- It’s Convenient. – When you experience our appliance repair services, you are experiencing ultimate convenience. Not only do we come directly to your home to save you time, but we also give your time back that would have had you searching for a new appliance. We remove the shopping experience altogether by bringing a professionally certified appliance repair technician right to your door on your schedule! You get your time back to relax while we handle the rest.
- It Saves Your Favorites. – Whether it’s a dryer you saved up to purchase or a wine cooler you got as a gift, we all have our favorite appliances in our home. Having to get rid of your favorite appliance can be real heartbreak. Our services allow you to keep your favorite appliance, and with our guarantee, we’ll ensure it continues to run long after we’re gone.
- It Provides a Long-Term Solution. – All of our work and parts are meant to last. When you have an appliance repaired, you are often having new pieces added. This replacement ensures that you are investing in your device long term, not merely putting a band-aid on it and calling it a day. Our services will keep your appliance running efficiently for you year after year.
No matter the problem you are experiencing, our professional repair technicians will take the time to inspect your appliance thoroughly, discover the problem, and offer a repair solution that is durable and of the highest quality.
Click hereto schedule your professional Salisbury appliance repair today.
How Do You Repair Appliances?
When it comes to repairing appliances, it’s always important to first notice if it’s a power issue or not. For example, if your microwave is giving you problems, the best thing is to give it a power reboot. After ensuring the unit is plugged in, its best to turn it off and on again. If this does not work, try a different outlet. If still no luck, give us a call – there is something wrong.
In general, the easiest way to repair an appliance is a power reboot. To do this, unplug your device from the power source, wait around one minute, then plug it back in. If this doesn’t solve the issue, and you’ve tried the above tips, your appliance likely has an internal problem, such as a broken part.
What Are Some Common Appliance Repairs & How Do I Fix Them?
While our team is always on standby, ready to assist you with any professional appliance repairs needed, we are even happier to find you various ways to save you some extra cash. In fact, there are a few common appliance issues that can usually be solved on your own, without needing to call us out.
Washing Machine: If you’re dealing with a washing machine that won’t work, either having trouble turning on, draining water, or getting a desired clean, a simple fix might be all that’s needed. First thing’s first, we always recommend a power cycle, as stated above. If it’s an issue not involving power, check the front load or top load switch. Sometimes, these get stuck and require a simple jiggle to get things going again. A ballpoint pen will even work to free the debris that is not allowing the button to work correctly. If you’re washing machine isn’t draining properly, be sure to check the drain pump, there may be a piece of fabric or some other type of debris blocking access. Lastly, if your machine has trouble cleaning, be sure to double-check the manufacturer’s guide regarding cleaning procedures. From not using enough detergent to overloading the washer, any of these can cause a less than desirable clean.
Refrigerator: If you’re dealing with a fridge light that is refusing to click on, one of the most common issues we receive calls about, it can usually be fixed by cleaning the switch with warm water and jiggling it unstuck. On the other hand, if you’re fridge has gotten increasingly noisy, simply releveling it or placing it on a soundproof mat are both easy fixes. When it comes to more severe issues, such as a leak or faulty door seal, they are usually related. You can generally find relief by cleaning the door gasket with warm soapy water or an easy DIY replacement. If the leaking continues after the door is repaired, there may be a drainage issue. You can solve a drainage issue by flushing it with a mix of baking soda and warm water, which should remove any debris and allow your fridge to drain accordingly.
Dishwasher: Nothing is worse than a dishwasher giving you issues. If your dishwasher’s door is leaking, the fix is often simply clearing obstructions preventing the door from not close. Simply, it’s essential to ensure you are not overpacking your dishwasher. Overpacking can cause quite a few problems. If the door continues to leak even after cycling with smaller a smaller load of dishes, try cleaning the door gasket with warm soapy water. A good cleaning should free any debris or soap scum preventing the door from having a proper seal. Other than that, you may be dealing with a worn or broken seal, which needs to be replaced. One of the most common issues dishwashers face is pooling with water due to a clog in the drain filter. Clogs are a simple fix, as the filter is located at the bottom of the dishwasher. You can clean the filter by hand. If this isn’t enough, we advise you to soak the filter in a vinegar solution to completely clear it of leftover food particles.
If none of these solutions have helped, be sure to give us a call! Our team will provide you with a free estimate and set you up with an appointment to have a professional technician meet you at your home.
Dial (410) 782-3053 to get started today!
The Mr. Appliance Difference
No matter the appliance you own, odds are that our professional experts can thoroughly inspect it and discover a solution that not only solves your current problem but also sets you up to prevent future issues. All of our services are designed with your satisfaction and experience in mind.
Some of the reasons why our customers choose us over the other repair services in Salisbury:
- Our Qualified Experts – Every member of our Salisbury team was explicitly chosen based on their experience, knowledge, and skills. Often having years of experience in the trades, our team is full of dedicated repair experts who have experience repairing appliances and other items around the home.
- Work & Parts Guaranteed – All of our services, parts, and labor are guaranteed up to a year. We’re confident in our work, but also understand that things don’t always go as planned. If you experience any problems related to the service we performed, give us a call – we’ll make it right at no extra cost.
- Courteous & Professional – We treat your home like our own. We ensure we clean up our workspaces well before leaving; you won’t even know we were there! Also, you can always count on us to be on time. Your time is important to us, so when you schedule a time, you can rest assured knowing that we’ll be there when we say we would.
Calling an expert from Mr. Appliance of Salisbury continues to be one of the smartest things you can do when you are experiencing a finicky appliance. Not only do we charge flat rates for our services, never by the hour, we also provide firm quotes before we begin. We will never perform any repair service before we get your full approval.
When you give our Salisbury team a call, you can have the ultimate peace of mind knowing you’ll be working with friendly, trained, and knowledgeable repair experts. We are here to not only find a solution to your current problem but set you up with a solution that prevents any future issues.
If you’re ready to get your favorite appliance working like new again, give us a call at (410) 782-3053 to click hereto schedule your Salisbury appliance repair service.