- Not filling with water
- Not turning on
- Washing machine smells
- Flooding caused by overfilling
- Flooding or puddles caused by a leak
- Not spinning properly or fast enough
- Stopping mid-cycle
- Water won’t drain when the wash is completed
- Violent vibrations and loud noises
Due to our years of experience delivering reliable appliance repairs, our team is fully prepared to handle just about any type, make, or model of washing machine you may have. With every repair we complete, we hope to deliver services that give you the ultimate peace of mind that your home and its appliances are fully protected by our team.
What Makes Our Washing Machine Repair Company Different?
At Mr. Appliance of Salisbury, we believe that repairing your washing machine is only the beginning of our job. After you schedule an appointment with our team, you can expect a prompt and on-time arrival. We quickly assess the problem, locate the cause, and provide you with all the options you have to get things back to working order. Once approved, we’ll get started on our repairs.
Due to our fully stocked vehicles and equipped teams, we’re able to deliver most repairs on the same day. And with every service, we treat your home like our own – with care and respect. We’ll leave our workplace spotless before we get your final approval to take off. These are just some of the ways we outshine the competition.
When you choose to have your washing machine repaired by Mr. Appliance of Salisbury, you’ll benefit from our:
- Team of licensed, insured, and professionally trained repair technicians
- Prompt and on-time arrival to every scheduled appointment time
- Contactless authorization and payment for jobs for ultimate convenience
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all parts and labor our team completed
Frequently Asked Questions
How many years should a washing machine last?
If you take care of your washer, use it properly, and have some routine maintenance done on it, your washer should last about 12 years. Curious to know how you can help it last? Here are a few tips for you!
- Don’t use extra detergent - Using too much detergent damages your clothes and can damage your washer’s drain pump. Instead, use the amount your detergent brand recommends.
- Don’t overload your washer - Doing so can damage your washer’s motor, tub bearings, and drum. Plus, your laundry won’t be effectively cleaned.
- Check your hot and cold water hoses monthly - As a rule of thumb, the hoses should be replaced every 5 years. But get in the habit of inspecting the hoses for kinks, bulges, or cracks. If you notice this level of wear and tear, replace the hoses pronto to avoid potential sudden floods.
Count On Us for Reliable & Honest Washing Machine Repair Near You!
The washing machine is a marvelous modern-day invention and a great addition to our homes. But, just like with any residential appliance, they don’t last forever. Regardless of the brand, make, or model, normal wear and tear over the years can contribute to your machine being less inefficient and eventually breaking down. But when the inevitable happens, what can you do? While you may consider purchasing a new washing machine to replace your current one, we believe you should give the team at Mr. Appliance of Salisbury a call instead!
At Mr. Appliance of Salisbury, we offer professional repair services that can save your home’s washing machine. Whether your machine has lost its power, spin, sense of clean, or experiencing any other type of issue, our team is prepared to handle just about any problem your washing machine may be experiencing. Be sure to rely on our professional team to ensure you and your family has a proper working washing machine, without all the hassle and cost of purchasing a replacement unit.
Ready to get your washing machine up and running again? Give our team a call to schedule your appliance repair today. We repair all types of makes and models of residential washing machines in Salisbury and the surrounding areas. No matter what repairs or part replacements your appliance needs, you can rely on our team for quick, reliable, and quality service backed by industry-leading guarantees. But don't take our word for it, see what our past clients have to say about us.