Common Washing Machine Problems
If you value time (like most of us), having a washing machine on the fritz is inconvenient and forces you to spend time figuring out the issue and alternatives to washing your clothes. At Mr. Appliance of Rochester, MN, we believe you shouldn’t have to take time out of your busy day to fix an appliance problem better left to the professionals.
Your washing machine may not be working because of:
- Lack of maintenance – Regularly cleaning and maintaining your washing machine will go a long way in keeping it operating efficiently for years. When professional maintenance is neglected, your appliance can greatly suffer.
- Age – Most washing machines have an operating life between 10 and 13 years (or longer with routine maintenance). A decades-old washer is prone to malfunction and may be costing you more in repairs.
- Broken parts – Missing or broken switches, seals, or valves can create significant problems for your washing machine and keep it from turning on. With an arsenal of professionally manufactured components, we have replacements available.
- Tripped breaker – Multiple appliances in your home working simultaneously will cause your breaker to trip to eliminate a power surge, essentially interrupting a cycle. If your washer doesn’t turn on, check your breaker first.
Our certified and licensed Rochester, MN, appliance repair technicians have been training for years to evaluate and fix almost any washing machine problem you can imagine. On top of our technical training, we’ve worked with almost every make and model washing machine on the market today, from GE and Maytag to Electrolux and LG.
Washing Machine Repair Services Near Me
A malfunctioning washing machine doesn’t have to put a stop to your schedule or ruin your evening plans. Our professional washing machine repair technicians in Rochester, MN are here to support you with customer-focused solutions. We strive to get your washer working again and help extend its lifespan.
You can trust our appliance repair pros to:
- Show up on time – Your time is extremely valuable, so we show up on time to every appointment and keep you aware of any possible delays.
- Respect your home – Appliance repair can be a dirty job, but you’d never know it because our team respects your home and cleans up after the job is done.
- Perform repairs promptly – You won’t have to wait long for a functional washing machine. We follow a proven process that helps us expedite your repairs.
- Offer viable options – After we’ve assessed your washing machine for issues, we offer various affordable options that fit your budget.
When dealing with a complicated or minor washing machine issue, Mr. Appliance of Rochester, MN is the team you can count on to get your appliance working and give you peace of mind. Mr. Appliance is a locally owned and operated company in Rochester, MN, supporting homeowners with exceptional and competitively priced appliance repair services. And while we offer hometown support, our business is backed by a nationally recognized brand with several years of expertise.