Speedy Solutions for Gas & Electric Dryers
Your dryer is a convenient laundry room timesaver, so when it stops working, you need a dryer repair company you can depend on for fast service. In Rochester, MN, the name to trust is Mr. Appliance. Our qualified technicians are familiar with a wide range of common dryer problems and can help you get your gas or electric dryer back to working order in no time. We routinely service a number of top dryer brands, including Maytag, GE, Kenmore, Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, and more.
With Mr. Appliance of Rochester, MN, you can expect:
- Courteous, uniformed technicians
- Clear, upfront pricing
- Warranties on workmanship and parts
- Convenient service that fits your schedule
Common Dryer Problems We Fix
Whether you have an electric dryer or a gas dryer, there are a number of common problems that may arise over the course of its lifespan. Note that your dryer doesn’t have to be completely inoperable in order for there to be a problem; even if it turns on and runs, there are still things you should watch out for that indicate a need for repairs.
Call our Rochester dryer repair team today if you need help with any of these problems:
- Dryer gets excessively hot. An over-hot dryer is a serious hazard that should be addressed immediately. You may potentially have clogged dryer vents that need cleaning or a faulty thermostat or heating coils.
- Dryer doesn’t dry clothes all the way. If your clothes are still damp after a dry cycle or you’re needing to run multiple cycles to get your laundry fully dry, give us a call. You may have blocked vents that are obstructing proper airflow.
- Dryer turns on, but isn’t producing heat. If your dryer runs but doesn’t get hot, the likely culprit is a bad thermal fuse, thermostat, heating coils, or temperature switch.
- Dryer drum isn’t spinning. You may need to have a belt or roller replaced if your dryer motor runs, but the drum doesn’t spin.
- Dryer won’t turn on at all. This is often the result of a power interruption, but if you have verified that the issue isn’t a tripped circuit breaker, give us a call for a diagnostic and repair service.
Schedule Your Dryer Repair or Maintenance Service
With the right care and maintenance, you can expect your dryer to run more efficiently, saving you money on your energy bills and saving you from the inconvenience of unexpected breakdowns. A well-maintained dryer is also less likely to become a safety hazard. If you suspect an issue with your dryer, don’t wait to have it checked out by a professional. The longer you wait, the greater the chance that a small problem will turn in to a bigger and potentially more dangerous one.