Unclean dishes with spots don’t need to take up space in your life. Mr. Appliance of River Oaks provides dishwasher repair services in Bellaire, TX. We won’t let you get stuck washing dishes by hand when you can use your dishwasher. Our service professionals will diagnose the issue and offer an effective solution. We do everything from repairing clogged dishwasher lines to fixing dishwasher leaks. Contact us today to get an estimate on our dishwasher repair services.
Common Dishwasher Repairs
Your dishwasher has many working parts that help clean your dishes. Some of the most common types of dishwasher repair problems include the following:
- Cloudy glassware – When your dishes come out cloudy, you may have hard water. We recommend rinsing your dishes well or purchasing a water softener.
- Unclean dishes – Your dishes should be clean without any spots after a cycle. Our services professionals will check your wash impeller, pump, spray armholes, and heating element.
- Dishwasher hums – You may have a damaged motor if your dishwasher will only hum and turn off.
- Wash cycles run too long – A dishwasher may have a damaged timer or thermostat if the wash cycles are too long.
- Water will not drain – When your dishwasher water will not drain, we check for a clogged drain line, damaged drain solenoid, or problematic drain impeller.
- Dishwasher is leaking – A dishwasher leaks most often when you use too much soap or the wrong kind of soap. You may also have a damaged pump, motor assembly, door gasket, spray arm assembly, or tub-to-motor gasket.
- Dishwasher won’t fill with water – Your dishwasher may not fill with water if you have a damaged water inlet solenoid, stuck overflow flat switch, failed valve, or malfunctioning timer.
We Service All Brands of Dishwashers
Our team works with any type and brand of dishwasher. Some of the most common dishwasher brands we repair include the following:
Most Common Dishwasher Replacement Parts
Dishes emerge from a dishwasher clean and shiny thanks to many working parts. We can replace any of these parts that get damaged. The most common dishwasher parts we offer repair or replacement services for include the following:
- Float switches
- Heating Elements
- Pump assemblies
- Wash and drain impellers
Professional Dishwasher Installation
When you get a new dishwasher, trust our professionals to install it. It is essential to get professional dishwasher installation services. Our experienced dishwasher technicians will correctly install your dishwasher and explain how to use it.
Dishwasher Maintenance Tips
Our team offers professional maintenance services to ensure your dishwasher is in excellent health. We recommend decreasing hard water buildup by pouring one cup of vinegar into the dish cycle every three to four months. We offer regular dishwasher maintenance tips, including the following:
- Avoid overloading your dishwasher.
- Always rinse the dishes before putting them in your dishwasher.
- Clean your filters and replace them when they get damaged.
- Make sure to clean any food residue.
Dishwasher Repair vs. Replacement
A dishwasher has a lifecycle of about 12 years. We typically recommend a dishwasher repair for minor issues. When the costs of dishwasher repairs are more than a new dishwasher, we may recommend a replacement.
Why Trust Mr. Appliance of River Oaks?
Mr. Appliance of River Oaks repairs dishwashers and other appliances in Bellaire, West University Place, Rice Village, Bunker Hill Village, Hedwig Village, Hunter’s Creek Village, Piney Point Village, and Tanglewood. We are the local team you can trust for all your appliance installation, repairs, and maintenance services. We’re committed to shiny, spot-free dishes. Our service professionals always offer estimates and are honest about our pricing. We can help you learn to better operate your appliances.
Schedule Dishwasher Repairs Today
We understand it can be a hassle when your dishwasher won’t clean your dishes. Trust our highly trained service professionals to quickly and efficiently repair your dishwasher issues. We will help you understand the issue and offer options for the solution. Contact us today to request an estimate or schedule services for your dishwasher.