Ice-cold beverages give you relief on a hot day and let you enjoy them as you sip your drink. Customers may not be happy when they expect an ice-cold drink, and your ice maker isn’t working properly. Mr. Appliance of River Oaks offers commercial ice machine repairs in Bellaire, TX. We can repair all types of ice machines. Our service professionals will quickly diagnose the issue and offer an effective repair solution. Contact us to request an estimate on our ice maker repair services.
We Service All Types of Ice Makers
There are countless ice machines on the market, but our repair team can handle all of them. We have experience installing and repairing almost every type of ice machine. We service the following types of ice machines:
- Combination ice machine and water dispenser
- Freezer ice makers
- Undercounter ice machines
- Portable ice makers
- Built-in or freestanding ice machines
Reasons for Ice Machine Repair Services
An ice machine has many working parts, so there are many things that may go wrong with it. Our ice machine repair experts can identify the issue and offer a solution. We always give you an estimate before performing our services. Some of the common ice machine problems we repair include the following:
- The freezer isn’t cold enough – Your ice machine doesn’t have the ability to produce ice if the freezer is not between zero- and five degrees Fahrenheit.
- Problems with the freezer door switch – When a freezer door switch breaks, the freezer believes it is open at all times. The ice machine will not dispense ice when it thinks the freezer is open.
- Not enough water supply – The ice maker needs an adequate amount of water to produce ice cubes. You may have a defective inlet valve that cuts off your main water supply to the ice machine.
- Clogged water filter – When your water filter is clogged, it will not let water flow through the filter to produce ice.
- Low water pressure – Your ice machine must have a water pressure above 20 psi to get enough water to produce ice.
- Not making enough ice – An ice maker may take a long time to produce ice when its environment is warm.
- Not making any ice – When your ice maker will not make any ice, it could have influxes of warm water from a dishwasher or other appliance that pumps into the cold-water line.
- Faulty ice level control board – The ice level control board will not signal the ice maker to make any ice when it has issues.
- Defective mold thermostat – A freezer’s mold thermostat signals your ice maker when the ice cubes are done. If it fails, the automatic ice cube production cycle will not continue.
- Dispenses misshapen cubes – Your ice maker may produce oddly shaped cubes when there are water supply restrictions.
- Water leaking inside the freezer – You may notice puddles inside your freezer when it has a leaky water inlet valve.
We Repair All Brands of Ice Makers
Mr. Appliance of River Oaks is prepared to repair all brands of ice makers. We have worked with almost every make, model, and brand of ice machine. Some of the most common ice brands we repair include the following:
Ice Machine Replacement Parts
Ice machines have an interconnected system that works together to automatically produce ice. When the ice maker isn’t working correctly, we may need to replace one or more of its parts. We use high-quality replacement ice machine parts. Some of the many ice maker parts we replace include the following:
- Control boards
- Water filtration systems
- Storage bins and baggers
Contact Mr. Appliance of River Oaks Today
Mr. Appliance of River Oaks is your trusted local ice maker repair company that will help your commercial ice maker work as well as new. We show up on time and help you with your ice maker issues. We provide comprehensive appliance services to Bellaire, West University Place, Rice Village, Bunker Hill Village, Hedwig Village, Hunter’s Creek Village, Piney Point Village, and Tanglewood. Our ice maker technician will gladly give you an estimate on your ice machine repairs after diagnosing the problem. Contact us today to request an estimate or schedule services for range, stove, and oven repair services.