Are you struggling with a breakdown in your freezer? When temperatures rise and you’re dealing with a broken system, it’s time to call on the professionals. At Mr. Appliance of Charlotte, Desoto & Southern Sarasota, we specialize in freezer repair services to ensure that your family can access cool food when you need it most.
Our team is trained on all makes and models so no matter what type of appliance you have, our certified experts can provide fast service that won’t break the bank. We also offer honest advice if there are any other problems hidden inside so you can save money in the long run by investing back into your freezer now instead of later!
Types of Freezers We Can Repair:
- Upright Freezers
- Chest Freezers
- Drawer Freezers
- Refrigerator-Freezer Combo
Why Is My Freezer Not Freezing?
There are a number of reasons why a freezer might stop freezing. A damaged compressor or fan motor, an overfilled freezer, outdated or worn-out components, a loose door seal, a broken start relay, or a dirty condensing coil are a few examples of potential causes. Since there are so many potential causes for the problem, it is recommended to contact our team of Port Charlotte, FL freezer repair professionals who can determine the precise cause of your problem and make the necessary repairs.
However, a freezer not freezing is not the only indication that you are in need of service.
Signs Your Freezer Is Going Out
- The freezer is not maintaining a consistent temperature. Food may defrost and refreeze if the freezer's temperature is inconsistent, which can promote the growth of bacteria and cause spoiling. The compressor coils probably aren't functioning properly, which would explain this issue. The temperature settings, a bad door seal, or blocked sensors could also be at blame.
- The freezer is making strange noises. The freezer may not be performing as well as it once did if you hear rattling, buzzing, humming, or clicking noises coming from the appliance. Among other potential causes, those noises could be brought on by a failed compressor or an issue with the evaporator fan..
- The freezer door is not sealing properly. You should contact freezer repair in Port Charlotte, FL if you discover that there is a gap around the door or that the seal is no longer tight since a properly sealing door is crucial for energy efficiency and keeping the cold air within the freezer. It's possible that the gasket has a problem, whether it's detached, unclean, or damaged.
- The freezer is starting to have ice or frost buildup. Your appliance's performance and efficiency may be impacted by the buildup of ice and frost, which may therefore have an influence on energy bills. The freezer door being left open, a broken defrost timer, or a damaged door seal are all potential causes of this issue.
- The freezer is leaking water. If the freezer is dripping water, it may be a sign that the door's seals are broken or that the drainage system is malfunctioning. Ice will melt and water will seep out of the freezer as a result of damaged seals allowing warm air inside. Since the drainage system is in charge of draining away any water, a fault with it could potentially result in water leaking from the freezer.
What Can Cause a Freezer to Stop Working?
As previously said, there are a variety of factors that affect how well and how long your freezer can operate. It's crucial to keep in mind that faulty cooling system issues can be dangerous, so it's better to leave their repair in the hands of our Port Charlotte, Florida freezer repair experts!
Our expert team of professionals is equipped with specialized knowledge and tools that guarantee the safe restoration of your system components - from damaged evaporator fans to malfunctioning defrost control timers and faulty safety switches, amongst others.
Your Freezer Repair in Port Charlotte, FL Experts
Our professional freezer repair in Port Charlotte, FL can help you conveniently and promptly if your home freezer isn't working properly. We will evaluate the situation and decide what service is necessary using dependable specialists in Port Charlotte, FL who are knowledgeable in all facets of freezer repair. Your household freezer will quickly be functional again thanks to our expert advice!