Looking for a specialist to repair your Sub-Zero appliance? Look no further than Mr. Appliance of Charlotte and S. Sarasota Counties. With over 70 years of combined experience, you can trust us to fix any issue with your Sub-Zero refrigeration appliance.
We’re factory-certified to service and repair Sub-Zero’s appliances. This means we’ve received training directly from Sub-Zero and are skilled at repairing their appliances. We’re also backed by a great reputation throughout the area. Rest assured that your favorite Sub-Zero appliance is in good hands!
Need an expert Sub-Zero repairman in Port Charlotte? Schedule your service call online today. Trust us for speedy, expert service.
Common Sub-Zero Refrigerator & Freezer Issues We Can Fix
With how expensive Sub-Zero’s appliances are, we know how stressful this situation is. Before shopping for a several-thousand-dollar replacement, have us take a look.
Below are just a few issues we can fix:
- Cold Freezer
- Vacuum Condenser Light is On
- Refrigerator Compartment High Temperature
- Ice Machine isn’t Making Ice
- Water Leaks
- Food Isn’t Cooling
- Refrigerator is Freezing Food
- More Frost than Normal is in the Freezer
- Refrigerator Won’t Turn On
- Temperature Fluctuations
Regardless of what’s wrong with your Sub-Zero appliance, we’ll use OEM parts. OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. What does this mean for you? Well - this means we use genuine Sub-Zero parts for all repairs. This will help ensure your repair lasts and keeps your appliance running strong.
Why Choose Us to Repair Your Sub-Zero Appliance?
There’s a reason we’re known for “speedy, expert service”. Your appliance is essentially the heartbeat of your home. That’s why with us, you won’t need to wait all day for a repairman. At the same time, we know how important first class is. So - our technicians are highly trained and deliver professional service from start to finish.
At Mr. Appliance of Charlotte and S. Sarasota Counties:
- We’re a certified Sub-Zero repair and service partner.
- We use Sub-Zero parts for all repairs.
- We back our services with a parts and labor warranty.
- We offer up-front, flat-rate pricing (no surprise fees).
- We’re backed with over 70 years of combined appliance repair experience.
- We’ll send you a picture of your tech before the service.
If you’re looking for local Sub-Zero repair done right, you’ve come to the right place. Schedule your service online to get started today.
To schedule your Port Charlotte Sub-Zero repair, book an appointment online today. We’ll see you real soon!