Keeping You Chilled During Wine Cooler Repairs
You don’t need a wine cellar to keep your wine perfectly preserved and ready to serve at all times. Wine coolers can be spacious or compact, but they all should keep your wine at a consistent temperature between 45 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit. They will also maintain a healthy humidity, between 50% and 70%. Don’t let a broken wine cooler ruin your dinner party. Mr. Appliance of Lexington offers wine cooler repair service in the Lexington, Kentucky area. You’ll be amazed by our quick and knowledgeable wine cooler refrigerator repairs. A uniformed specialist will show up, diagnose the issue, and give you a detailed breakdown of all the wine cooler repair costs. Learn more about our wine cooler fridge repair services.
Mr. Appliance of Lexington Does It All
Whether you have a simple wine cooler or a complex, high-tech model, you can trust our team to have the training and expertise to service it. We have worked on every possible type of wine refrigerator over the course of our years serving the Lexington, Danville, and Harrodsburg area. Some of the types of wine coolers we regularly repair include:
- Single Zone
- Dual Zone
The Most Frequent Problems With Wine Coolers
When your wine cooler breaks down, you need a team that is equipped to handle any issue that might arise. Mr. Appliance of Lexington’s highly trained technicians have the knowledge, experience, and resources to address any problem you are having with your wine cooler. No wine cooler repair stands a chance against us. Some of the most common reasons homeowners need wine cooler repair services include:
- Not turning on – When your wine cooler won’t turn on at all, you should first check for blown fuses, tripped breakers, and unplugged power cords. If these don’t solve the problem, you likely need professional wine cooler repair services.
- Not cooling – If your wine cooler is getting power and still not cooling, you may have a problem with your thermostat, condenser, compressor, or evaporator fan motor.
- Leaking wine cooler – A compressor can sometimes form leaks when the cooler door is left open. Otherwise, a damaged or unplugged drain hose is the most likely source of leaks.
- Unusual noises – An unlevel wine cooler may make a loud vibrating noise. This can be solved by leveling the unit. If you notice a grinding or squealing noise, there may be a problem with your motor, in which case you will likely need to have it repaired or replaced.
- Door won’t close – A wine cooler’s door may not stay closed if the shelves are out of place or if the gasket is worn out.
A Comprehensive Wine Cooler Repair Team
With all the different wine cooler brands on the market today, you might wonder if you need a specialist to repair your particular brand of wine refrigerator. Look no further. Our technicians are familiar with every major brand of wine cooler manufacturer. Some of the common wine cooler brands we repair include:
- Vino Veritas
One-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
When a motor or compressor on your wine cooler dies, replacing it is usually significantly more affordable than buying a whole new wine cooler. However, the quality of the parts used during the repairs can affect the lifespan of your overall unit. Low-quality parts can also result in repeat breakdowns later. Mr. Appliance of Lexington is so confident in our parts that we offer a one-year parts and labor warranty on all residential wine cooler repairs. Some of the parts we may need to use during your wine cooler repair services include:
- Door seals
- Fan motors
- Peltier units
- Cooling nodes
Request Your Wine Cooler Repair Appointment Online!
We understand that you don’t have much time in your busy schedule to waste waiting around for wine cooler repairs. That’s why we are committed to making your wine cooler repair services as effortless and hassle-free as possible. We have earned a stellar reputation by showing up on time and performing repairs in a timely manner. We even put the power of scheduling your appointment in the palm of your hand with an online scheduling tool. Request your wine cooler repair appointment online now!