A dishwasher offers the convenience of getting sparkling dishes without taking the time to handwash each piece. When the dishwasher isn’t working correctly, it can be a challenge. Mr. Appliance of League City provides professional dishwasher repair services for homeowners in League City, TX. You can count on us service experts to find the root of the issue and offer an effective solution.
What Are Common Dishwasher Problems?
We understand that most people don’t think much about the performance of their dishwasher until it isn’t cleaning or working properly. A dishwasher has many working components that may break down over time. Some of the most common dishwasher issues include the following:
- Unclean Dishes – When your dishes aren’t coming out of the dishwasher immaculate, you may have a worn pump assembly, blocked spray armholes, damaged wash impeller, or burned-out heating element.
- Cloudy Dishes – Cloudy dishes often indicate hard water problems in your home, so it’s essential to wash dishes before putting them in the dishwasher or purchasing a water softener.
- Long Wash Cycles – When your dishwasher is running for a longer amount of time than usual, we will check your thermostat or dishwasher timer.
- Leaking Areas – A leaking dishwasher can indicate a leaking pump, damaged door gaskets, spray arm problems, or the use of the wrong dish soap.
- Won’t Fill With Water – A dishwasher that won’t fill up with water may have a damaged water inlet solenoid, stuck overflow float switch, damaged timer, or failing valve.
- Water Pump Doesn’t Work – An improperly working water pump often causes water pooling and points to a clogged drain line, damaged drain impeller, or drain solenoid problem.
- Turning Off After Humming – When your dishwasher hums and turns off, the dishwasher motor may have an issue.
We Service All Dishwasher Brands
Our service professionals can repair and service all dishwasher brands. The most common big dishwasher brands we service include the following:
Most Common Dishwasher Repair Parts
A dishwasher is complicated due to all of its moving parts. Our service professionals will quickly replace any damaged parts. Our team specializes in repairing any part of the dishwasher, including the following:
- Heating Elements
- Float switches
- Wash and drain impellers
- Pump assemblies
Tips to Maintain Your Dishwasher Performance
Our specialists recommend properly maintaining your dishwasher to keep it in optimal condition. The tips to help maintain your dishwasher are the following:
- Clean the dishwasher filters and replace them if you notice any damage.
- Use vinegar every three to four months to clean the dishwasher and decrease hard water buildup.
- Avoid overloading the dishwasher.
- Clean the door seal with water and white vinegar to eliminate any food residue. Wipe the door seal with white vinegar and water to eliminate food residue.
Is It Worth Repairing a Dishwasher?
When your dishwasher repairs are no longer cost-effective, we typically recommend a dishwasher replacement. If we determine you need a new dishwasher, we offer dishwasher installation services. Our service professionals are trained to properly hook up your dishwasher to ensure it won’t leak and will work correctly. Our experienced service professionals will explain our process and help you understand how to use your new dishwasher.
Why Choose Mr. Appliance of League City?
Mr. Appliance of League City offers comprehensive appliance services to League City, Friendswood, Houston, Seabrook, Kemah, Manvel, Alvin, Dickinson, and Webster, TX. Our service professionals offer upfront pricing without any hidden fees. We will quickly find the root of your issue and offer an effective solution. We perform all types of dishwasher services, from installation to maintenance. You can count on us to treat you like family. We back our work and products with a guarantee for your peace of mind.
Contact Us for Dishwasher Repairs Today
Our team understands the hassle of appliances that won’t work properly. We ensure efficient dishwasher repair services to get your appliance back in working order as soon as possible. We are committed to helping prolong the life of your appliances. We will come to your home and offer an estimate for our services. Contact Mr. Appliance of League City to schedule dishwasher repair services today.