A refrigerator is a complex appliance with many working parts. Food can begin rotting inside an inoperable fridge in just a few hours. Fortunately, there is no need to panic with Mr. Appliance of Highland Park nearby.
Our highly-rated technicians understand that your refrigerator is a critical part of everyday life. That is why we service faulty refrigerator parts and system malfunctions without delay. We will go above and beyond to get your refrigerator up and running. Fixing your fridge correctly and quickly is our top priority.
Don't Let a Small Problem Become a Bigger Issue
Would you ever wait to repair a leaky roof? Of course not!
The same principle should apply to your fridge.
Don’t hesitate to call our team if you notice something is awry. A proactive repair might save you from an expensive emergency down the line.
Give us a call if you encounter any of the following problems:
- Your fridge isn’t cold enough – There are a few reasons a refrigerator stays warmer than it should be: the defrost thermostat can frost over, the condenser coils can get too dirty, or there may be a leak. Let us troubleshoot the issue.
- Your ice maker stops working – We can check for clogs, kinks, and tears in the water inlet valve. Another common culprit is a faulty motor module seizing up. Sometimes, the issue is as simple as the filter becoming obstructed by debris. There might also be an electrical issue. Whatever the root cause may be, our technicians are ready to investigate.
- Your refrigerator isn’t working – A fridge will often stop operating when a power surge, open circuit, or worn-out relay damages the electronic control board.
- Your refrigerator is making strange noises – Let us check your ice machine, electronic control board, defroster, and humidifier to determine what is causing the disruption.
- Your refrigerator is not dispensing water or ice – It is not uncommon for the water filter in your fridge to accumulate debris and contaminants over time. If you haven’t changed your filter recently, we recommend doing so immediately. We also suggest checking if the water valve is clogged with minerals and unable to open or close.
Skilled Repair Experts & Straightforward Prices
A refrigerator is a necessity of modern life. It's not worth the risk to attempt to repair it yourself if you aren't sure what you're doing.
Instead of risking a mistake and enduring the frustration and hassle, call Mr. Appliance. Our technicians are well-versed in handling fridge repairs.
We recommend calling an expert as soon as you believe your refrigerator is malfunctioning. We guarantee flexible scheduling, and will send over a Highland Park refrigerator repair technician at the earliest availability.
Additionally, before beginning any repair work, we will provide a flat-rate, upfront price estimate that is fair and free of hidden fees.
Whether you need a slight modification, regular tune-up, or extensive repair, our trained repair professionals in Highland Park have the skills and equipment necessary to get your refrigerator repair done right the first time!