We Repair Garbage Disposals Quickly & Effectively
When your garbage disposal works properly, it’s one of the most useful appliances in your kitchen. However, when it breaks, you’re left inconvenienced and stressed about finding a professional to repair it around your busy schedule. Fortunately, the repair technicians at Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain provide quick and effective garbage disposal repair service for homeowners throughout Goodyear, AZ, and the surrounding areas, including Avondale and Buckeye. Garbage disposals can be dangerous to try to repair, so it’s essential to call the experts who can quickly diagnose the issue and fix it in no time. Reach out to Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain today for a garbage disposal repair service cost estimate!
Types of Residential Garbage Disposals
Our team of repair specialists is experienced in repairing the two types of garbage disposals found in residential kitchens. If your garbage disposal is acting up and needs maintenance service or repairs, it can be helpful to know which type you have. The two types of garbage disposals the technicians at Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain repair include:
- Continuous Feed – This type of garbage disposal is turned on by flipping a switch. Once it's turned on, it runs continuously and usually keeps food inside with a rubber cover.
- Batch Feed – This type of garbage disposal includes a safety feature that prevents it from turning on unless a cap or lid is placed over the top. This option is great for parents with children in the home.
The Most Common Garbage Disposal Repairs
While grinding up food might seem simple, your garbage disposal has several parts and components working together to do its job effectively. Unfortunately, several things can go wrong with your garbage disposal. No matter what issue you’re experiencing, the repair technicians at Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain have seen it all and will find a cost-effective solution to get your garbage disposal back up and running. Some of the most common problems homeowners experience with their garbage disposals include:
- No Power to the Garbage Disposal – If your garbage disposal doesn't turn on, you should try checking your electrical panel to ensure the breaker isn’t tripped. After that, you can try resetting the garbage disposal (there is usually a red reset button to restore power). If these suggestions don’t work, the motor might need to be replaced.
- Garbage Disposal Jams – As the most common problem with garbage disposals, some foods (especially those high in fiber) can jam or clog your garbage disposal. Instead of attempting to clear the garbage disposal from the top, you can rotate the masher plate underneath with a socket wrench to try to clear the jam.
- Clogged Garbage Disposal Drain – Like any other drain in your home, your garbage disposal can get clogged. These types of clogs can be frustrating, so it’s best to call a professional to help you snake out any clogs in your garbage disposal.
- Excessive Noise – Things can easily fall into the sink and down the garbage disposal when we’re not paying attention. There might be something stuck inside your garbage disposal if it’s making excessive noise when turned on.
- Leaking Garbage Disposal – If your garbage disposal leaks water underneath your sink, your seals and gaskets might be worn out. It’s important to get any leaks repaired promptly before they cause damage to your floors or plumbing system. Our repair technicians can expertly replace your gaskets and reseal your garbage disposal.
Experience with Every Brand of Garbage Disposal
Our technicians have years of experience offering comprehensive home appliance repair services throughout the region. We’re skilled in repairing every make and model of garbage disposal around. Some of the garbage disposal brands we repair include:
- InSinkErator (such as Badger 5)
High-Quality Garbage Disposal Replacement Parts
Repairing garbage disposals often requires replacing parts and components within the appliance. You can have peace of mind knowing Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain uses the highest quality replacement parts for our garbage disposal repair service. We also offer one-year parts and labor warranties on all residential services in Goodyear, AZ. Some of the parts we may need to replace on your garbage disposal include:
- Lids and baffles
- Gaskets and seals
Request Your Garbage Disposal Repair Appointment Online!
When you’re experiencing issues with your garbage disposal, you want it to be repaired quickly, effectively, and reliably. Whether you need a leaking garbage disposal repair service or your garbage disposal is making a lot of noise, we’re here to help diagnose the source of the problem and get it back up and running. To make the process easy for you, we have an online tool to help you set up an appointment in Goodyear, AZ, and the surrounding areas, including Avondale and Buckeye. Request yourgarbage disposal repair appointment online now!