Your freezer allows you to store food effectively, but you can be thrown into a panic if it stops working correctly. Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain offers professional freezer repair services for homeowners in Goodyear, AZ. Freezers allow us to save money and waste less food. Whether you love frozen pizza, ice cream, or heat and eat veggies, your freezer makes life easier while ensuring your food doesn’t go bad. The FDA tells us that keeping food frozen at zero degrees Fahrenheit or lower ensures safe storage while preventing the growth of bacteria. Learn more about our residential freezer repair services, and get in touch with us today to schedule service.
Proudly Servicing All Freezer Brands
Every kitchen is unique, and homeowners in Avondale, Buckeye, and Goodyear may have one of many popular freezer brands. Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain offers fridge freezer repair service for the following brands:
We Fix Common Freezer Problems
Your freezer’s primary task is to keep your food frozen, but there are many parts in the appliance. If anything goes wrong, you need a team of experienced professionals to provide home service repair for freezers. Be sure to contact us if you notice any of the following common freezer problems:
- Freezer won’t turn on – Be sure your freezer is plugged in and the power switch is on. You can also check to ensure the breakers are functioning correctly. If everything looks good, you’ll need to contact us to identify and solve your problem.
- Freezer does not cool – Make sure nobody left the freezer door open or that the temperature controls weren’t accidentally adjusted. Your freezer door seals may not be working.
- Freezer over-cools – Freezers that are too cold can create unwanted frosting. If you see frost in or on pipes, you should contact us immediately.
- Freezer temperature is inconsistent – If you notice temperature fluctuations in your freezer, you may have unwanted spoilage. Dust or debris can cause this problem, but a more serious issue may also be at work.
- Freezer makes noise while operating – If your freezer makes noises when starting up or you hear clunking sounds, you may be dealing with engine or compressor problems.
- Freezer door seals are damaged or defective – Seals that are not doing their job can waste energy and money. You should not be able to pull a dollar bill out of your freezer door while shut.
Our Experts Replace Freezer Parts
Freezers contain many parts that sometimes require replacement. Many freezer parts can be dangerous and cause injury if you don’t have the proper training and tools. Be sure to leave this job to the professionals at Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain. We can replace any part of your freezer, including:
- Door seals
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Overload protectors
- Seals and gaskets
- Door switches
- Defrost control timers
Schedule Freezer Repair Service Today
We can help you preserve your food and pocketbook with our freezer repair services. Our qualified experts offer service on your schedule. You can rest easy knowing that our courteous, uniformed professionals stand behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise® and offer warranties on our parts and workmanship. We also offer upfront pricing and estimates for the service repair cost of freezers. Contact us today to schedule service.