We understand the frustration homeowners face when they run their dishwashers through a full cycle, only to open up the kitchen appliances and find dirty dishes. Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain offers professional dishwasher repair services for homeowners in Goodyear, AZ. You shouldn’t need to wash your dishes by hand and let them dry on a rack when you own a dishwasher. Our professionals can fix it all, from extended wash cycles to drain problems and more.
Allow us to identify your dishwasher problem and solve it quickly. We also offer dishwasher maintenance services to extend the lifespan of your appliance. Learn more about our dishwasher repair and get in touch with us today to schedule service.
Solving Common Dishwasher Problems
Your dishwasher performs the simple tasks of washing and drying your dishes, but the appliance is quite complex and has many parts and potential problems. If you notice any of the common issues, be sure to give us a call to schedule repair services:
- Dishes aren’t clean – Running your dishwasher only to find that your dishes are not cleaned all the way is frustrating. You may be dealing with blocked spray armholes, a burned-out heating element, or a worn pump assembly or wash impeller.
- Cloudy glassware – If your glassware is cloudy after washing, you may have extremely hard water at your home. Be sure you rinse your dishes well prior to loading them into your dishwasher. If the problem persists, you should look into buying a water softener.
- Wash cycles run too long – A dishwasher that runs longer than it should might be having trouble completing the cycle because it has a defective thermostat or a malfunctioning timer.
- Dishwasher hums and turns off – A humming noise coming from your dishwasher often means the motor has seized and should be replaced.
- Water doesn’t pump out – If water does not get removed from your dishwasher as it should, you might have a worn-out drain solenoid, a clogged drain line, or an issue with the drain impeller.
- Dishwasher does not fill with water – Attempting to start your dishwasher but not having water fill in it could be due to a failed valve, defective water inlet solenoid, malfunctioning timer, or stuck or defective overflow float switch.
- Dishwasher leaks – One of the main reasons for a leaky dishwasher is using the wrong kind of soap or too much soap. Double-check your dishwasher soap before continuing. Other problems may include worn door gaskets, a leaking pump or motor assembly, or problems with your spray arm assemblies or tub-to-motor gaskets.
We Service All Dishwasher Brands
The team at Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain is proud to service all major brands of dishwashers for homeowners in Goodyear, Buckeye, and Avondale, AZ. Our residential dishwasher repair service is available for the following brands:
All the Parts Your Dishwasher Needs
Dishwashers are complicated appliances that are tasked with cleaning and drying your dishes to make your life easier. Our appliance dishwasher repair service includes replacing any parts that are worn or broken.
Be sure to contact us for an estimate on the cost of dishwasher repair services in your home. Our team can replace any part of your dishwasher, including:
- Heating Elements
- Float switches
- Pump assemblies
- Wash and drain impellers
Dishwasher Maintenance Tips
Taking care of your dishwasher is a good way to prevent significant problems from developing. You can decrease hard water buildup by cleaning your dishwasher with vinegar every three to four months.
Pour one cup of vinegar into your dishwasher and run a normal wash cycle with no dishes. The dishwasher will clean itself. Check out some other things you can do to extend the life of your dishwasher:
- Clean filters regularly and replace them if they appear to be damaged
- Scrape off all leftover food from your dishes into the trash before putting them in the dishwasher
- Avoid overloading the dishwasher
- Clean out food residue that has collected inside your dishwasher by wiping the door seal with a dishrag and white vinegar
Schedule Dishwasher Service Today
We know you’ll be impressed by how clean your dishes are after you schedule dishwasher repair services from Mr. Appliance of Estrella Mountain. Our qualified experts offer upfront pricing and service on your schedule.
Our workmanship and parts are warrantied, and we stand behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise®. Contact us today to schedule service.