Washers and dryers make quick work of chores on laundry day. The ease of tossing dirty clothing and bedding from one machine to the next is a convenience not many of us appreciate until our units malfunction. For homeowners in Cincinnati, laundry appliance repair is one of the most important services to seek to ensure cleaning routines are kept running smoothly. Having the number of a reliable Cincinnati appliance repair expert on hand means speeding up the process. That’s where we come in.
Mr. Appliance of Cincinnati is available around the clock to help with all of your most pressing appliance needs. Issues such as leaks, obstructed airflow, and faulty motors are dealt with promptly by our qualified professionals. One call to our responsive team means getting the help you need fast for your residential laundry appliances, while our comprehensive service selection and workmanship guarantee ensure we arrive at a solution that lasts.
Read on to learn more about how we approach laundry appliance repair in Cincinnati and the services we offer locals in the area.
About Our Cincinnati Laundry Appliance Repair Services
Discovering your laundry appliances aren’t working correctly can be frustrating. Whether you’ve wasted time trying to dry a load of freshly washed laundry in a machine that won’t produce hot air, or your washer never enters the spin cycle, calling an appliance expert is imperative. When choosing Mr. Appliance of Cincinnati, laundry appliance repair gets a whole lot easier. You won’t have to worry about deciphering error codes or second-guessing a DIY repair. All it takes to get your household appliance working efficiently again is one call to our valued team.
In the first call you make, we’ll help you book an appointment at a time that fits your schedule. We’ll arrive promptly and troubleshoot the issue, getting to the root cause instead of just applying a band-aid solution. With us, you’ll never have to worry about poor-quality workmanship. Our workmanship guarantee makes sure of it.
After finding the culprit behind why your washer or dryer isn’t performing optimally, we’ll apply the correct solution, working diligently to complete the repair. If a replacement part is needed, more often than not we will have it on hand. Because we arrive in fully stocked and marked company vans, we have everything we need to get your appliances back in working order that same day. We always aim for complete customer satisfaction in all that we do, and being fully prepared is just one of the ways we do it.
Would you like to know more about what’s involved in our services for laundry appliance repair in Cincinnati? You’ll find the details of our washer repair and dryer repair services below.
Washing Machine Repair
Washing machines use a variety of different functions to effectively clean your laundry. Filling with water, ejecting detergent, draining, and spinning, these compact units work hard to remove dirt, food, and sweat stains and odors. When your washer isn't working correctly, some signs you may notice are water leaks, clogged drain lines, unusual noises, excessive vibration or movement, wash cycles that never start, rising electric bills, soapy clothing, and more.
Though washers appear to be relatively simple appliances that use a combination of water, detergent, and motion to clean your laundry, each of these functions relies on multiple parts that often require a tune-up or full replacement. Some of the most common washing machine issues that we address during washer repair services include:
- Drain pumps: A drain pump helps to transfer the water from your washing machine's drum through the drain hose and out into your drain line. Common issues they encounter include damage from wear and tear. If any hard items that should not have made it into the wash hit the drain pump, it could break. If this is the case, water may not drain from the washer's basin quickly or at all.
- Drain hose: Water from the washer is pumped into the drain hose. If any hard items make it into the hose, they could damage it and cause a tear that leads to a leak. You should always keep an eye out for water surrounding the base of your unit. Leaks can lead to water damage, wood rot, and mold, so it's always a good idea to be on the lookout for signs of water, no matter how small.
- Drum: The drum of the washer is the interior compartment where you pile your dirty laundry. It agitates to clean your clothing spins to remove the water, and requires the use of a drum motor, motor brush, and drive belt to operate. Should any of these parts become damaged, worn out, or broken completely, the washer drum will not be able to move, or it may move slowly. If you notice that your clothing is coming out soapy or isn't clean, or if you never hear your spin cycle kick in, there could be an underlying issue with the drum.
- Water Inlet Valve: The water inlet valve is responsible for carrying water into your washing machine. It can become damaged from wear and tear or if your unit is too close to the wall. Washer not filling up, filling up very slowly, or leaking? A damaged water inlet valve may be to blame.
The dryer is the second part of your laundry day routine. Without it, you would need to hang your wet clothing out to dry or take it to the laundromat. Neither is optimal. The convenience of switching laundry from the washing machine to the dryer is unmatched; the entire process only takes a few seconds. But when at the end of your dryer's cycle your laundry is still wet, you may wonder what's caused your unit to underperform. In many cases, the solution is as simple as tightening a screw or unblocking a vent, but in some cases, a part replacement will be required. Some of the most common parts we replace address within our dryer repair service include:
- Heating Element: Dryers use a combination of heat, air, and motion to effectively dry your laundry. When air is pulled into the unit, a heating element is activated to increase its temperature. A lack of hot air will mean your laundry takes much longer to dry.
- Motor: The motor in your dryer is responsible for its many features, rotating the drum so that your clothing is evenly dried. When motors become slugging or its parts fail, the drum will not spin and only parts of your clothing will emerge dry.
- Dryer Vent: Blocked dryer vents are very common and may be responsible for why your unit is not receiving adequate air. Thankfully, resolving this issue involves just a quick cleaning of the vent.
Mr. Appliance: The Honest Choice For Laundry Appliance Repair in Cincinnati
If you're looking for excellent service for your laundry appliances, look no further than the service professionals at Mr. Appliance of Cincinnati. Laundry appliance repair has never been so easy to find, as we offer a comprehensive range of services for your washer and dryer, along with many other major appliances in your home. One call to our professional appliance repair technicians is all it takes to get your machines running smoothly again. Say goodbye to unreliable appliance repair companies and hello to benefits like:
- Prompt, professional technicians
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- Excellent customer service
- Convenient appointment times & 24/7 service
- Warrantied workmanship & parts
- And so much more!
Want total peace of mind over the function of your appliances? Get in touch with our friendly customer care team today to learn more about why we're locals' go-to service provider for quality appliance repair and effective solutions. While you're here, be sure to check out our customer reviews and ratings from home and business owners just like you.