You rely on our appliances to save you a lot of time and effort during your daily routines, so it can be very frustrating and stressful when they suddenly don't work properly—or don't work at all—because it causes such a big disruption in the household. When that happens, the best course of action is to pick up the phone and call Mr. Appliance for washing machine repair. Monmouth County homeowners can rely on our team of qualified professionals to handle a wide range of minor and major problems with the best possible repair solutions.
When you call the team of experts at Mr. Appliance of Central NJ, you can expect us to pick up the phone and address any questions or concerns you may have. We'll start by arriving on schedule for your service appointment in uniform so you know who you're dealing with. Then, we'll take the time to thoroughly examine your malfunctioning appliance so we can figure out exactly what's wrong and come up with the right strategy to get it fixed. After we clearly communicate that information to you, we'll offer an honest, upfront cost for the work that needs to be done to complete your washer repair in Monmouth County.
How exactly we choose to address the problem and get your washing back in perfect working order will depend on the nature of the problem and, to a lesser extent, the type of unit we're working with. Some of the common washing machine issues our experienced technicians are often called to handle are:
- Unusual Noises: Your washer won't be completely silent, of course, but if it's making unusual or disruptive thumping, banging or rattling sounds, it's typically because there's a problem with a broken part that needs to be replaced. It could also be that the machine is unbalanced and needs adjustment.
- Water Leaks: If your washing machine is leaking water, that's clearly a bad sign that needs to be resolved right away. This is often caused by an issue with a deteriorated hose or connection rather than the machine itself.
- Long Wash Cycle: If you're punching in the same settings as you usually do, but you notice it's taking quite a bit longer for the unit to complete a wash cycle than it used to, that's an indication that the machine is struggling for some reason and needs washing machine repair in Monmouth County.
- Wrong Water Temperature: When a washer is using warm water that should be cold or cold water that should be hot according to the settings, it's generally because it has a broken heating element or busted thermostat that needs to be replaced.
- Poor Drainage: If you open your washing machine after a cycle and your clothes are still sopping wet, that's a sign that the spin cycle did not finish or that there's an issue with the drain pump or hose that needs to be corrected.
- Misaligned Drum: The drum is the spinning part of a washer that holds your clothes while they're being washed. If the drum is misaligned, it will cause excessive vibration that causes lots of extra wear and tear damage and can lead to a total breakdown if it's not dealt with promptly.
Choose Us for Reliable Washing Machine Repair in Monmouth County, NJ
Are you looking for the right appliance repair experts to take care of professional washing machine repair in Monmouth County? Stop your search and pick up the phone to call the reliable service professionals at Mr. Appliance of Central NJ. We have decades of combined experience with appliance repair tasks such as washer repair, and we know how to get your malfunctioning or broken down washing machine working perfectly again.
We don't just offer washing machine repair. Monmouth County customers can count on our team to provide expert repair services for all major laundry and kitchen appliances. Our services include dryer repair, refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, oven and range repair, dryer vent cleaning and much more. We are proud to be your first-choice appliance repair company in and around Monmouth County.
Schedule your washing machine repair by calling or contacting us online today!
FAQ: Washing Machine Repair in Monmouth County
If you have questions about washing machine repair in Monmouth County, we've got the answers! Give us a call today to learn more about our services and what we can do to get your kitchen and laundry appliances in top-notch condition so you don't have to worry about unexpected disruptions to your household routines. Our experienced Monmouth County appliance repair team is your one-stop shop to get all your major appliances fixed up.
Do I Need a Washer Repair or a Complete Replacement?
This is a fair question to ask because no one wants to invest in a repair that won't be able to adequately address the problem. At the same time, there's no point in getting rid of a machine that can be fixed with washer repair and paying for an expensive replacement instead. In most cases, washing machine repair in Monmouth County is the better choice because it can save you quite a bit of money and isn't such a stressful hassle.
Our expert washing machine repair professionals have the skill and training to turn the clock back on deterioration and damage so you can get many more years of service out of your appliance. The only situation where replacement may turn out to be the preferable option is when you have a washing machine that is considerably aged and experiencing multiple problems. Washing machines usually last around 10 to 15 years before they need to be replaced, so if it's older than about a decade, a repair is technically feasible—but the problem is that another component is likely to fail shortly after, and you'll need to make multiple service calls until you finally opt for replacement. In that type of situation, the overall cost of repair can exceed the cost of replacing the unit. Not sure whether your unit needs washing machine repair or a complete replacement? Chat with our friendly appliance repair pros, and we'll be happy to offer you some advice on the most cost-effective way to proceed.
Which Brands Do You Service With Washing Machine Repair Near Me?
Regardless of the type of washer you're having trouble with, you can count on our Monmouth County appliance repair pros to get it back in perfect working order. The many brands of appliances our professional technicians offer repair services for include:
Of course, there are many more appliance brands that aren't listed above, and we're typically able to service them as well. If you're not sure, just give us a call to speak with our knowledgeable customer service staff and let them know what type of machine you're calling about.
Can You Replace Just One Component of a Washing Machine?
If one part of your washing machine isn't working properly, there's no need to toss the entire unit out on the curb. In most cases, our skilled appliance repair providers can simply replace the defective or broken down part to get your washer operating again. Some of the many parts that can be replaced by our team are:
- Washing machine lid or door
- Washing machine motor
- Drain pump
- Drain lines
- Drive belts
- Locking tabs
- Lid switches
- Detergent departments
- Main control boards
- Timer circuitry
- Power cords
When You Need Washing Machine Repair in Monmouth County, Count On Mr. Appliance for Prompt Service!
If you've seen some warning signs that your washing machine is not functioning correctly or the worst has already happened, and it's completely broken down, it's time to call the pros at Mr. Appliance of Central NJ for washing machine repair in Monmouth County.
Get in touch with us today to schedule a service appointment at a time that works well for your household or to chat with our friendly customer service staff and find out more about why we're considered the best choice for reliable appliance repair services.