When it comes to your kitchen, nothing throws a routine out of whack like a problem with the oven. It’s vital to so handling many different tasks, but fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. At Mr. Appliance of Buford, our licensed and insured professionals are a quick phone call away – we’ll thoroughly inspect the problem to identify the source of your issue. Once we have solutions, we will discuss everything with you, including transparent pricing, before beginning any work. That way you can make the most informed decision for your home.
Some of the common reasons that homeowners call us for oven, stove, and range repair include:
- The burner won’t turn on. Test all your burners to see if you’re having a problem with one or all of them.There could be an issue with an individual burner, the receptacle (outlet), or the switch.
- The burner is too hot. If you’re trying every setting but the burner is still excessively hot, you may have a bad switch.
- The indicator light stays on. Fortunately, this is often a simple fix due to a bad switch.
- The oven door is stuck. If you can’t get the door to open, there could be an issue with a misaligned self-clean latch switch or function selector.
- The broiler is not working. This could be a bad valve, or a damaged bake ignitor if the oven won’t bake.
- The oven temperature is not stable. There are several reasons for this, which might be a bad ignitor, temperature sensor, or selector switch.
- The oven won’t heat up. This is likely due to damaged heating elements that will need replacement.
If any of these issues are similar to yours, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Of course, this list is not exhaustive. If you’re having another problem that you can’t identify or solve, we’re happy to discuss what is happening and how we can help.
Why Call Mr. Appliance of Buford?
You have many companies willing to help when something goes wrong.But finding the right professionals is critical, and you should expect:
- Flexible appointment times that work with your schedule
- On-time arrival from easily identifiable technicians
- Clean equipment that’s well-maintained for a job well done
- Professionals to bring doormats and shoe covers to keep your home protected
- No surprise charges or hidden fees
- Honest services and answers to any questions that arise
- Satisfaction guarantees that mean you don’t need to worry about calling again
But you don’t need to take our word for it. Check out these local reviews to see what other members of the community say.
Give us a ring or schedule online for oven, stove, and range repair in Buford.