You may not know how much you appreciate your fridge until it breaks. Instead of panicking, let us help with your refrigerator repair in Yukon, OK. We offer high-quality repairs that last. If you’re looking for Yukon appliance repair technicians who excel at repairing refrigerators, Mr. Appliance of Yukon, Stillwater, and Edmond is your one-stop, efficient solution. Our team of specialists has years of training and experience under their belts. Whatever your issue may be, we will show up promptly and punctually in a van stocked full of top-tier tools, parts, and equipment.
Comprehensive and Versatile Yukon Refrigerator Repair Services
We always go above and beyond to fix refrigerator malfunctions on the first visit. However, some refrigerator breakdowns require specialized parts. Don’t worry – we will order and install the necessary piece as quickly as possible.
We service every major refrigerator brand, including:
- And many more
For competitive prices and quality repair services, request a diagnostic visit today. Our team will come out, assess your refrigerator, and offer an upfront estimate – free of any hidden fees. You can also rest assured that we stand behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise®. This warranty covers labor and parts on all residential repairs for a year.
To request a refrigerator repair, call or reach out online today!
Reliable Yukon Refrigerator Repair Specialists to the Rescue
If your refrigerator is not functioning properly, our team will troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix the issue with the urgency you deserve. We know how important this appliance is to your daily routine. That is why we follow industry-best techniques to get the job done quickly.
We service every type of fridge:
- Standalone freezers
- Standalone refrigerators
- Side-by-side refrigerators
- Built-in refrigerators
- French door refrigerators
Refrigerators can run into all sorts of complications, such as:
- Constantly running/cycling
- Failing to produce ice or dispense water
- Leaking water
- Overheating or undercooling
- Creating excessive noise
We have handled every imaginable refrigerator malfunction, including problems with:
- Condensers, valves, and solenoids
- Fans, humidifiers, and evaporators
- Water filters and ice makers
- And more!
Why Choose Mr. Appliance for Refrigerator Repair in Yukon, OK?
With so many potential causes behind why your refrigerator is malfunctioning, it's critical to choose an appliance repair professional with ample experience. That's Mr. Appliance of Yukon, Stillwater, and Edmond. Our team of appliance repair technicians has decades of combined experience and is skilled in a wide range of appliances, brands, and models.
Arriving on time to your scheduled appointment, in uniform, and ready to get to work, we know your time is precious and will work diligently to get your appliance back up and running better than ever. Other reasons we think you'll love our Yukon appliance repair service:
Warrantied Workmanship and Parts
We aim to give you total confidence in the professional service we provide. That's why we warranty our workmanship and the parts we use in your repair.
With us, there will never be any hidden fees. We provide pricing for our services before the initial appointment, so you know exactly what you're getting.
We believe that no one should ever wait around for a repairman. With our scheduled appointment times, you'll never have to again. We arrive on time, every time, and promise your repair starts as soon as we arrive.
Local Company, National Values
As a locally owned and operated appliance repair company, we care about building up our community. As part of a national brand, the service you receive is second to none.
Ready to see the elevated level of service offered by Mr. Appliance? Whether you need residential or business appliance repair, our spectrum of services includes everything from freezer repair to oven repair and washing machine repair. Call our friendly customer service team today and find out why we’re Yukon’s most trustworthy appliance repair company.
Yukon Refrigerator Repair FAQs
How Long Does a Refrigerator Last on Average?
Did you know that 40% of refrigerators will experience a problem within the first five years of their lives? With that in mind, it’s not surprising that you would run into a repair need long before the end of the life of your refrigerator.
The average lifespan of a refrigerator is anywhere from ten to twenty years. A decade is quite the range, but some major brands really do make more quality appliances than others. If you’re experiencing issues well before the ten-year mark, then you will most likely need it repaired rather than replaced. We can also repair older units in many instances.
Is It Cheaper to Repair or Replace a Refrigerator?
It depends on the condition of your fridge. You can get up to twenty years of use from your fridge, but even if it's at the ten-year mark and is experiencing numerous issues, you may be better off replacing it. Here are a few things to consider when making the decision of whether to go for a repair or replacement:
- The age of your fridge. If your fridge is approaching the end of its lifecycle and is experiencing issues, buying a new model makes more sense. Why? Because appliances only last so long before they begin breaking down. The reason your fridge is having difficulties now may be because it's reached the end of its life. Even if there is only one thing wrong with your fridge now, there's a good chance you will begin to see other issues emerge soon.
- The complexity of the repair. Some repairs, such as replacing the control board, are much more difficult than, say, replacing the thermostat. Depending on the severity of the issue (and the cost to repair it), you may be better off buying a new fridge. As a rule of thumb, we recommend that if a repair costs 60% or more of what a new unit will, you should buy a new unit.
- The number of issues. You didn't purchase your fridge too long ago, but it's past its warranty and is experiencing a handful of different issues. Should you repair them all or simply buy a new unit? Because your fridge is relatively new, the chances of you experiencing these same issues again are small. With that said, remember our rule of thumb: if your repairs total more than 60% of what a new unit will cost, you may want to go ahead and buy the new unit.
Can I Repair My Own Refrigerator?
We don't recommend that you tackle a DIY repair. It's not that it's not possible without the right tools and tutorials, but it's just that properly diagnosing the issue with your fridge is an integral part of performing the repair correctly. For example, the reason your fridge isn't cooling could be a number of issues. It could be the thermostat, but it also could be the compressor, condenser fan, evaporator, or a control board issue. If you don't know how to troubleshoot your fridge to isolate the correct culprit, you can't properly repair the problem.
Our service professionals have seen just about every type of appliance issue in the book. We don't offer temporary band-aid solutions. We know how to quickly get to the root of the problem and resolve it. What's more, we come to your appointment with stocked vehicles with all of the parts we need to make the repair. When choosing appliance repair experts, you not only get the peace of mind of knowing your repair is completed correctly, but you save a lot of time and hassle, too.
How Do I Tell If My Fridge Is Broken?
Since you're interested in finding out more about Yukon, Stillwater, and Edmond refrigerator repair, the odds are you already know something is wrong with your fridge. With that said, it's still a great idea to understand the signs that your fridge isn't working before it's too late. To do this, tune into your senses. Your senses of smell, touch, and hearing will tell you your fridge isn't working as it should.
- Smell. Refrigerators that are broken won't cool properly, which will cause your food to go bad. If something smells off when you open your refrigerator door, you may have an issue on your hands.
- Touch. Feeling the inside of your fridge may help you figure out that it isn't the correct temperature.
- Listen. If your evaporator coils are clogged, it can put stress on your fridge, causing it to work harder and produce excessive vibration. Doing so may mean it is noisier than usual.
Need Speedy Refrigerator Repair in Yukon, Edmond or Stillwater? Call Mr. Appliance Today!
The fridge is arguably the most important appliance in your home. When it breaks down, it may not be cool enough to keep your food fresh, causing much of it to go to waste. Don't let it get to this point - just get a refrigerator repair in Stillwater, OK! One call to Mr. Appliance of Yukon, Stillwater, and Edmond will see that your fridge is repaired quickly and correctly.
Whether you need fridge repair, washer repair, dryer repair, or help with any other of your household appliances, don't hesitate to get in touch with our qualified team today! We can be reached by phone or by using the online contact form. Trust our experienced appliance repair team to get the job done.