Looking for a local dishwasher repairman? Count on Mr. Appliance of Yukon, Stillwater, and Edmond for speedy, expert service. Whether you have a GE dishwasher or a higher-end Bosch model, our highly rated technicians can help.
What can you expect from us? On-time arrivals, text appointment reminders, and up-front pricing (just to name a few). Ready to stop hand-washing your dishes? Count on us to help repair your dishwasher and restore convenience to your kitchen.
To schedule your Yukon dishwasher repair service, call us today. Or simply schedule your appointment online.
Common Dishwasher Problems We Can Fix
At Mr. Appliance of Yukon, Stillwater, and Edmond, we specialize in diagnosing and repairing various dishwasher problems.
Here’s a list of just some dishwasher issues we can repair for:
- Your dishwasher isn’t filling up with water.
- Your dishwasher isn’t draining.
- Your dishwasher doesn’t turn on.
- Your dishwasher isn’t dispensing soap.
- Your dishwasher leaks.
- Your dishwasher is noisier than normal.
- Dishes come out dirty or wet.
The Areas We Serve
Some of our service areas include:
- El Reno
Dishwasher Troubleshooting & At-Home Repair Tips
Before calling us for professional help, consider these troubleshooting tips. These can help identify and address common dishwasher issues that may not require a repairman.
Dirty and Wet Dishes After a Cycle
- Ensure dishes are properly loaded, allowing for adequate water circulation.
- Clean the spray arms, filter, and interior to remove debris that might obstruct water flow.
- Wet dishes? If your dishwasher has a rinse aid compartment, use sani rinse with each load.
Dishwasher Won't Start
- Ensure the door is closed.
- Make sure your dishwasher is plugged in.
- Check for a tripped circuit breaker and reset it if needed.
- Look for any loose items, like utensils or small objects, that might cause noise during the wash cycle.
- Check the spray arm and impellers for obstructions.
- Verify that the drain hose isn't kinked or clogged.
- Clean the dishwasher's filter to prevent drainage issues caused by debris buildup.
- Make sure you're using the right amount of detergent and choosing appropriate wash cycles.
- Check the water temperature; cooler water might not dissolve detergent properly.
- Clean the filter and interior with vinegar and baking soda to remove buildup and odors.
- Leave the door slightly ajar after cycles to allow moisture to escape.
Are you still experiencing dishwasher issues? Give your Yukon dishwasher repairman a call or book your service online.
Why Choose Mr. Appliance of Yukon, Stillwater, and Edmond
From the first phone call to our walk out of your door, we strive to provide world-class service. As people like you, dishwasher issues are stressful and downright frustrating! We’re here to help ease your worries through speedy, expert service.
Here a just a few reasons you can trust us to repair your dishwasher:
- We’ll send you a picture of your technician before the service.
- We’ll wear shoe covers in your home.
- We’ll review pricing before performing any repairs.
- We’ll waive the service call charge if you proceed with our repairs.
- We’ll back your repair with a one-year parts and labor warranty.
- We’re backed by a great reputation throughout the area.
We understand how important it is for your kitchen to keep running efficiently - your dishwasher is a key component. As such, you can trust we'll get your dishwasher repaired the first time around.