We Service All Ice Makers
Mr. Appliance of Wichita services all makes and models of ice makers. Our expert technicians can perform ice machine repairs for:
- Freezer ice makers
- Portable ice machines
- Undercounter ice machines
- Freestanding ice machines
- Built-in ice makers
- Built-in or freestanding ice machines
- Combination ice machine and water dispenser
Why Would I Need Ice Machine Repairs?
An ice machine is a complex device with multiple parts. Our ice machine repair technicians will work quickly to diagnose your ice maker’s problems. The most common ice machine repair issues include:
- Ice machine won’t produce ice – When your freezer cannot reach between zero and five degrees Fahrenheit, it will not produce ice cubes.
- Insufficient water supply – When you have a defective inlet valve, it cuts off the ice machine’s water supply.
- Damaged freezer door switch – When the freezer door switch is damaged, the freezer will not produce ice because it thinks the door is open.
- Low water pressure – The water pressure in your ice machine must be below 20 psi, or it will not work correctly.
- Clogged water filter – A clogged water filter won’t let adequate water flow through the filter to produce full-size ice cubes.
- Failing mold thermostat – The mold thermostat is responsible for telling your ice cubes to eject into the ice tray.
- Faulty ice level control board – the ice level control board tells the ice maker to turn off when the ice tray is full and will not produce new ice if the control board is damaged.
- Takes too long to produce ice – Your ice machine will take a long time to produce a large amount of ice if the environment is too warm.
- Will not turn on to make ice – Your ice maker will stop producing ice cubes if it has warm water from dishwashers or sinks pumping into the cold-water line.
- Water leaks – If you notice puddles in your freezer, a leaky water inlet valve may be the culprit.
- Dispenses strangely shaped cubes – You may receive misshapen ice cubes if you have a water supply restriction.
We Repair All Brands of Ice Makers
Our appliance technicians can repair any make or model of ice maker. The most common ice maker brands we repair include:
- GE Monogram
- GE Profile
- Hot Point
- Fisher & Paykel
- Magic Chef
We Repair & Replace Ice Machine Parts
Your ice machine’s job is to simply make ice. It’s part of aninterconnected system that works to produce ice for you. We provide a one-year parts and labor warranty for our ice machine repairs. Some of the most common ice machine parts we repair and replace include:
- Control boards
- Storage bins and baggers
- Water filtration systems
Schedule With Mr. Appliance of Wichita
Mr. Appliance of Wichita
understands the frustration of a broken ice maker. Our experienced technicians offer comprehensive appliance services
in Wichita, Newton, Andover, Derby, Goddard and the surrounding areas. We will quickly identify your ice maker problems and offer an effective solution. Our team always offers free quotes and honest pricing. You can count on us to show up on time and explain our findings to you. Contact us today
to get a free quote on ice machine repair services.