Your kitchen appliances provide many conveniences, letting you cook anything you desire from the comfort of your own home. Mr. Appliance of South Charlotte is here when something goes wrong in your kitchen, offering professional ovens, stove, and range repair services for homeowners in South Charlotte, NC. We all enjoy a home-cooked meal, but if your oven or stove breaks down, it’s a significant inconvenience. Our professional team is here to help get your kitchen appliances up and running with our residential ovens, stove, and range repair services. Learn more about our kitchen appliance services and get in touch with us today to schedule service.
Common Issues With Ovens, Stoves, & Ranges
You can count on our experienced technicians who offer comprehensive ovens, stove, and range repair services for homes in South Charlotte, Mathews, and Waxhaw, NC. Our team is well-versed in repairing any issue you may have with your stove or oven. We will quickly identify the issue and solve the problem quickly to allow you to get back to cooking and enjoying your kitchen again. Mr. Appliance of South Charlotte can fix the following common problems you might be experiencing:
- Burner getting too hot – If your burners are getting too hot, no matter what you set the temperature at, the problem is likely a bad switch. We can fix this problem in no time so you can get cooking again.
- Burner not coming on – If the burner won’t come on, try using another one. See if you have an issue with one burner or all the burners. The problem might be with your burner, the receptacle, or the switch.
- Oven door gets stuck closed – If you are unable to open your oven door, there might be a defective oven control or a misaligned self-clean latch.
- Indicator light won’t go off – This issue is usually caused by a damaged switch.
- Oven doesn’t self-clean – Ovens that do not clean themselves might have a problem with the function selector or the self-clean latch switch.
- Oven will not heat – Ovens that do not heat up may be caused by multiple factors based on the type of oven you have. Our team might need to replace some of the broil or bake heating elements.
- Oven will not broil or bake – If your oven does not broil or bake, there might be an issue with the bake igniter or valve. We can install new parts to ensure your appliance works properly.
- Oven produces erratic temperatures – It’s challenging to cook with uneven oven temperatures. Allow our team to replace or repair your bake oven ignitor, temperature sensor, or selector switch.
Servicing All Brands of Stoves & Ovens
Technology has come a long way over the years, making kitchen appliances bigger and better. There are many brands, makes, and models of ovens, stoves, and range tops. The team at Mr. Appliance of South Charlotte has the expertise, experience, and equipment needed to work on all types of cooking appliances. We are happy to answer your questions about range stove oven repair and provide you with an estimate for your ovens, stove, and range repair costs. Some of the many oven and stove brands we service include the following:
Replacing Parts for Stove Tops, Ovens, & Ranges
Many parts and components work together to help you cook delicious meals at your home. Our team carries all the replacement parts we need to help you get back up and cooking. You can rely on us to replace the following parts for ranges and electric ovens:
- Temperature sensors
- Heating elements
- Spark electrodes
- Bake igniters
- Spark modules
- Safety valves
- Controlled boards
- Self-cleaning latches
- Ignition wires
Signs You Need Stove or Oven Repair Services
A problem with your range, oven, or stovetop can sometimes be a one-time glitch, but often it signals a more significant issue. It can be easy to ignore or put off a problem with your cooking appliances, but doing so can often lead to more costly repairs and replacements in the future. Having your stove or oven inspected when you first notice a problem can help you save hassle and money. Our team might be able to make a minor adjustment or swap a part without costing much at all. Any issue with your cooking appliances should result in calling our experts.
Schedule Your Kitchen Appliance Service Today
When you choose Mr. Appliance of South Charlotte for your oven repair needs, you’ll be in capable hands with our qualified experts who offer service on your schedule. Our courteous and uniformed professionals provide warranties on our parts and workmanship and stand behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise. Contact us today to schedule service.