Many dishwasher problems can be rectified with professional TLC. Let our expert technicians promptly troubleshoot the issue and outline a quick repair strategy. We rely on advanced resources and an extensive toolkit to diagnose nonworking components and get to work swiftly.
Here are some telltale signs that a dishwasher needs repair:
- The dishwasher will not turn on
- The washer abruptly shuts off mid-cycle
- The motor relay is defective
- The electronic control unit is unresponsive
- The intake valve screen, water inlet, or overflow float switch are blocked by mineral buildup
- The dishwasher won’t drain due to a faulty pump, solenoid, or rinse aid dispenser
- The detergent dispenser isn’t releasing due to a problematic wax motor or bi-metal release
- The water delivery tubes, spray arms, housing gaskets, wash impellers, or pump assembly are broken
- There are unusually loud sounds (rattling, thudding, banging, or clanking)
- The motor bushings or bearings are stripped/worn out
Comprehensive Dishwasher Repair Services Near Me
We will go above and beyond to work with your busy schedule. Our Service On Your Schedule® system is in place to make booking an appointment as convenient and easy as possible. You can count on our team to uphold elite industry standards in all phases of the repair process. We will arrive on time, respect your property, and remain courteous to your needs.
We offer numerous benefits, including:
- Cutting-edge solutions
- A “leave no trace” policy, which means we leave each site spotless and pristine
- Seasonal promotions and special discounts on dishwasher repair services
- Stellar warranties, such as our loyalty to the Neighborly Done Right Promise® (a 12-month guarantee on residential repairs, which covers all parts and labor)
- Tried-and-true policies
- Flat rate quotes free of surcharges, unexpected fees, and price hikes
Dishwashers provide tremendous convenience. Unfortunately, they can suffer from wear and tear over time, leading to breakdowns and malfunctions. The professional team at Mr. Appliance of Sewell is here to help if your dishwasher is on the fritz. We are proud to be part of a nationwide franchise family and brand that customers across North America have relied upon for decades.