Your fridge is essential to your kitchen, your home, and the health of your entire family! Without a properly working fridge, your food can spoil quicker, your fridge may cost more to run, or your kitchen could even take some water damage from a leak!
Before your fridge has a full breakdown, turn to the team at Mr. Appliance of Ramona for help! Regardless of the problem you're experiencing, you can trust our team to complete any repairs needed to help your fridge maintain a safe temperature and efficient energy consumption once again!
Fridge malfunctioning? Don't attempt a do-it-yourself repair or wait for the issue to disappear. Call Mr. Appliance of Ramona or contact us online to make your refrigerator repair request instead!
Common Fridge Problems We Repair
Our team of experts helps homeowners solve common problems with their refrigerators, including:
- My fridge isn't cooling
- My fridge won't turn on
- My fridge is leaking
- My fridge's freezer is broken
- My fridge won't cycle
- My fridge is too cold
- My ice maker/water dispenser is not working
Are Fridges Worth Repairing?
If your fridge has stopped working, you may be wondering: is it even worth repairing? While you may be contemplating a replacement, take a moment to reflect on your current situation to see if a repair will be beneficial:
- What's the age of your fridge? If your refrigerator is less than 20 years old, repairing can add years of extra life to your appliance and usually presents the most cost-effective solution.
- What's the price of service? The total estimated cost for your fridge repair or service vs. the cost of a new fridge is important when considering what the better choice is for your kitchen.
- Are you buying a new fridge for the right reason? Instead of replacing your broken fridge with a new model to guarantee your peace of mind, Mr. Appliance offers industry-leading warranties and guarantees to protect your investment.
The best way to tell if your fridge is worth repairing is to have it inspected by the team at Mr. Appliance of Ramona. Our Ramona appliance repair technicians have worked on makes and models of all kinds, experiencing all types of problems, so there's rarely anything we can't handle.
How to Know Your Fridge Needs to Be Repaired
Fridge problems can sneak up on you - don't let them! Keep an eye on the following common symptoms and call for help from our team as soon as you notice them:
- You're spotting mold on food more frequently
- You've noticed excessive frost in the freezer
- The door seal has come undone or is misaligned
- The back of your fridge is hot to touch
- Your fridge makes very loud noises
Types of residential refrigerators we repair:
- Top freezer refrigerators
- Bottom freezer refrigerators
- French door refrigerators
- Side-by-side refrigerators
- Freezerless refrigerators
- Quad door refrigerators
- Counter depth refrigerators
- Outdoor kitchen refrigerators
Refrigerator manufacturers we proudly service:
Whether it's caused by dirty coils, years of wear and tear, old age, or just packing too much in the fridge, we can help you understand the reasoning and find a reliable solution.
Request Help Today to Benefit from Our Ramona Appliance Repair Services
From Samsung to LG to Whirlpool and Kenmore, we service dozens of makes and models of fridges every day, so no matter what brand fridge you grace your kitchen with, you can expect our team at Mr. Appliance of Ramona to be able to handle it all without question.
Fridge on the fritz? Don't complete DIY repair or wait for the problem to go away. Instead, give Mr. Appliance of Ramona a call to request your fridge repair service!