Your washing machine can break down due to a number of reasons:
- The motor pump can fail, leaving the water undrained and clothes soaked.
- The internal timer can fail, leaving your washer dry, undrained, or unable to complete its spin cycles.
- The door lock assembly can fail, leaving the door unlatched.
- The main control board can fail, causing your machine to become unresponsive.
- The transmission assembly can fail, stopping the machine from spinning altogether.
If any of these scenarios happen to your washer, give Mr. Appliance of Orlando a call right away! We are experts at fixing washing machines. From troubleshooting your washer’s many parts to diagnosing the issue and making the correct replacement, we will utilize our experience and expertise to save you time and money.
You can count on our certified technicians to determine the root problems and recommend durable repairs. We service all major brands of residential washers and dryers, including:
Versatile Washer Repair Services
As a homeowner, it is easy to take appliances for granted. When something goes wrong, however, your entire routine can fall into disarray. That is why we do our best to work with urgency and efficiency.
Our specialists have the tools and techniques to handle nearly any washing machine service you might need, including:
- Drain cleaning
- Tub cleaning
- Drive belt replacement
- Installing or replacing water temperature sensors, lid switches, timers, and drain pumps
- And more!
If your washing machine is not working correctly, we can check for:
- A burned-out solenoid: If the motor burns out or the timer malfunctions, you may notice that your washing machine agitator no longer spins when filled with water. An open circuit is usually the culprit.
- A worn-out drive belt: The transmission between the motor and the drum spins the drum during the wash cycle. If this belt breaks or wears out, there will be no movement during this phase.
- A tripped switch: Usually caused by items getting caught in the hose line during a spin cycle, this problem involves water failing to get pumped out of the machine.
It is best to contact a service technician immediately if you are having any problems. Our team offers emergency services to fix your washer fast. We also provide upfront estimates – offering transparent and fair repair costs toevery customer.