Out of anything that can occur in your home, having your refrigerator go out might be the absolute worst. Did your beloved kitchen appliance go warm? Or is it making odd noises? Whatever the problem, turn to us for expert residential appliance repair services!
Need same-day Madison refrigerator repair? Schedule your service online or call our friendly team at. We warranty our services.
What Are Signs I Need My Fridge Repaired?
We all know how important the role our fridges play in keeping our family safe and healthy. But you might not know the common signs of fridge problems. Calling us when you notice these can help your avoid going out completely.
Some warning signs to be on the lookout for include:
- Odd Noises – Any weird humming or excessive vibrating coming should be a sign of concern. While an overworked compressor may be the reason behind this, it may be the condenser fan. Either way, your food is in danger.
- The Compressor is Running Hot – While compressors get warm, they should never be too hot to touch. If your compressor is hot, it may be overworking itself.
- Electrical Problems – Is your food or freezer warm or is the light shutting off? Your fridge may be dealing with some power-related issues.
Looking for Madison refrigerator fridge repair near you? Give us a call at or schedule service online today!
What Are Common Problems with Fridges?
Some issues are more common than others and we've seen and fixed our fair share of fridge problems. Whatever the problem, it is no match for our trained team of fridge service technicians!
The most common fridge issues we encounter include:
- Water is leaking on the floor
- Fridge will not power on
- Freezer isn’t cold enough
- Fridge is cycling too often
- Temperature levels aren’t correct
- Excessive ice formation in freezer
- Broken water and ice dispenser
This only scratches the surface of what could go wrong with your fridge and the type of repairs we complete. At the first sign of trouble, reach out to our for a full inspection of your appliance!
What Fridges Can You Repair?
Rest easy knowing we're equipped with the knowledge, skills and parts and tools. From Samsung to GE to Bosch, we’re able to repair many types of makes and models of fridges.
Some of the common fridge brands we service include:
- Fisher & Paykel
At Mr. Appliance of Madison, WI, we're homeowners like you. We understand how important an efficient fridge is to your daily quality of life. That’s why we service to your schedule. In the end, you can count on us for speedy, expert refrigerator repair in Madison, WI! Check out our client testimonials today to learn more about our services!
Refrigerator Care and Maintenance Tips from Mr. Appliance of Madison, WI
Clean the Condenser Coils
Your fridge's condenser coils cool and condense the refrigerant. Over time, dust, dirt, and other debris collect on the coils. Dirty condenser coils decrease your fridge's efficiency. In fact, dirty condenser coils are one of the causes of the dreaded "warm fridge".
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to clean your condenser coils:
- Unplug your fridge.
- Locate your condenser coils - they are either behind your fridge or under your fridge near the front.
- Remove any access panels (tools may be required)
- Using a coil cleaning brush and/or a vacuum, clean the dust, dirt, and debris that's collected on the coils. Coil cleaning brushes are available at most hardware stores.
- Put the access panels back.
- Plugin your fridge.
That's all there is to it!
When you need Madison refrigerator repair in Madison, WI, give us a call !