From inconsistent wash cycles to door latches that will not properly lock to annoying drainage complications, any number of problems can cause your dishwasher to return diminishing results. Whether you are looking for routine maintenance services or a specific repair, we are ready to be of service.
Common indicators that a dishwasher needs professional repair:
- A noisy dishwasher – Depending on the noise, our technicians can usually determine if it is a worn-out bearing on the washer arm, failed pump housing, or the rattle of a motor bushing.
- An inoperative dishwasher – If your dishwasher will not turn on or start, we will inspect its key parts, including the fuse, timer, electronic control unit, and door latch switch. If it hums and quickly shuts down, this often indicates a seized motor relay.
- An ineffective dishwasher – If your dishwasher is not cleaning properly, we will look at your water delivery tubes, housing gaskets, wash impellers, and filters. From blocked holes on the spray arm to worn-out pumps, the causes could be manifold.
- A leaky dishwasher – One common reason a leak occurs is quite simple: the soap is not compatible or the improper amount is used for your specific appliance. However, it could also be the result of much more complicated scenarios, including weathered door seals, broken spray arm assemblies, failed tub-to-motor gaskets, worn pumps, or a defective water inlet valve.
- A flooded dishwasher – If the water does not drain by completion, we can investigate the drain pump, drain hose, and pump motor. It is common to find the drain line clogged or the drain solenoid to be worn down. If it is not fully drying, the source of the problem may be the rinse aid dispenser or a heating component. Sometimes, your dishwasher might run much too long. If it is not finishing its cycle at the expected time, the issue usually has to do with the thermostat or timer.
- A waterless dishwasher – If water fails to release or pump out, it is likely an issue with the water inlet solenoid valve or the overflow float switch. A clogged intake valve screen is perhaps the most common symptom of no or low water levels during dishwashing cycles. Often, debris or mineral buildup can block the holes in the spray arm, or the float can end up getting stuck in a raised position preventing the tub from filling. Another possibility is that something may be prohibiting the dishwasher spray arm from spinning freely.
- Cloudy glassware –Sometimes, cloudy dishes merely result from failing to rinse properly. Other times, it may be a sign of hard water and insufficient softeners.
- Detergent dispenser failure – If your dishwasher detergent is not dispensed, we will test out the bi-metal release and wax motor.
Schedule service for appliance repair near you by dialing now!
Dishwasher Cleaning Hack
Clean Your Drain Filter
Check your dishwasher's drain filter weekly to ensure food and other debris aren't obstructing the drain. You can also run the filter under hot water to give the screen a solid clean.
Dishwasher Repair Services Near Me
We are happy to troubleshoot and conduct timely repairs on all these issues. Ultimately, our primary purpose is to get your appliances running smoothly and effectively. During each stage of your dishwasher repair process, we prioritize your unique circumstance and needs. With honest flat rates that are guaranteed even when unanticipated setbacks arise, contactless payment options that are conveniently flexible, and the ability to book online via our Service On Your Schedule® system, we proudly model our business to emphasize seamless customer service, trusted policies, and consistently reliable workmanship.
Is your dishwasher leaking dirty water? Do you smell the sulfurous stench of rotten eggs every time it runs? When a cycle finishes, are you noticing the dishes are still spotted with smudges, or too dirty to put away? Does is make loud clanking noises? Is it simply not starting up? Whatever problem you may find yourself facing, Mr. Appliance of Littleton is here to provide you with top-notch, professional repair assistance. Our widely respected, highly experienced technicians have the comprehensive skillset and qualified knowledge to take care of countless dishwasher malfunctions. If you are suffering from the inconvenience of a leaky, noisy, or ineffective dishwasher, rest assured that we have you covered.
Get in touch with your local appliance repair expert today! Dial or schedule service online!