Fort Myers Refrigerator Repair
Affordable & Customer-Focused Fridge Repair Services Near You
Are you aware of how essential your refrigerator is to the function of your home? Unless you’ve had an issue in the past, you likely haven’t gone more than a couple of hours or less without using your refrigerator. In some cases, you may not know your refrigerator is on the fritz unless you notice food spoiling quickly or the interior temperature changes drastically. This can put you and your loved ones at risk of a food-related illness. If you’re certain your refrigerator isn’t working as well as it should, our team at Mr. Appliance of Lee County is happy to come out to your Fort Myers home and take a look.
Our skilled repair pros work on everything from French door refrigerators to top-freezer or bottom-freezer refrigerators—and virtually everything in between. When you need immediate and accurate refrigerator repair in Fort Myers, Mr. Appliance of Lee County is here to deliver comprehensive services that leave you completely satisfied.
For more information about our refrigerator repair services, call (239) 599-5093 or schedule your appointment online today.
Ways to Keep Your Refrigerator from Breaking
A malfunctioning refrigerator is more than just a passing annoyance. It can also mean your and your family’s health is compromised. While we’re en route to support you with detailed repair services, you can do a few things to help you avoid refrigerator issues in the future.
Some ways to keep your refrigerator in optimal condition include:
- Regular interior cleaning – Keeping a refrigerator clean should be an obvious remedy for ongoing issues. Still, many people don’t have the time to devote to a deep and consistent refrigerator cleaning. As a result, the life of this vital appliance is shortened significantly. It’s essential to clean out your refrigerator at least once every few weeks to remove spoiled food and give the shelving a good scrub.
- Change the water filter – Many refrigerators have water filtration systems that provide clean, fresh water. Unfortunately, some homeowners forget that the water filter should be changed every 6 months. If not replaced after a long period, the filter won’t be as effective, allowing bacteria and other contaminants to seep into your drinking water. You will start to taste and see a major difference in your water over time.
- Avoid storing items on top of the fridge– Believe it or not, the top of your refrigerator is not meant for storage. Anything sitting on top of the refrigerator can directly interfere with your appliance’s ability to disperse heat. This could cause your refrigerator to overheat and, potentially, shut down. If you have cabinets built over the fridge, it’s important to leave at least 1-inch of clearance. Please refer to your user’s manual for specific spacing instructions and details if you’re thinking about adding cabinets over your refrigerator.
- Clean the ice dispenser – Most refrigerators nowadays have ice dispensers to help you save time and money from going out and purchasing multiple bags of ice. Because this feature gets a lot of use, try to make a point to clean out your ice dispenser around the time you clean out the rest of the refrigerator. Although this won’t directly affect the lifespan of your refrigerator, cleaning out the ice dispenser can keep germs and bacteria from growing.
Our repair professionals never want you to wonder how or when repairs will happen. We stay in constant communication with you before and during your appointment so that you’re in the loop.
Why Mr. Appliance of Lee County is the Best Choice
As a locally owned and operated business in Fort Myers, our team is committed to offering you customer-centered services that make your repair a priority. Not only that, but you have access to several benefits as a valued Mr. Appliance of Lee County customer.
Some of the advantages of working with us include:
- Flexible appointment times that work with your specific schedule
- Industry-leading warranties on service and workmanship
- Courteous and professional refrigerator repair specialists with years of experience
- A thorough clean-up policy that we adhere to before we leave your home
- Upfront and honest pricing on repair and replacement services
When you need reliable and detailed repair services, call Mr. Appliance of Lee County at (239) 599-5093 today.
5 out of 5 Star Rating
- Neil G.
5 out of 5 Star Rating
“He was very polite, prompt and knowledgeable.”