A freezer in your home is a wonderful thing to have to store frozen foods effectively and conveniently for longer preservation. When your freezer isn’t working as it should, it can be frustrating trying to get it repaired before all the food inside goes bad and must be thrown out. Whether your home’s freezer isn’t maintaining a consistent temperature or over-cools the food inside, the professionals at Mr. Appliance of Greenville NC are here to help.
Our appliance repair experts have years of experience providing quick and effective residential freezer repair services for homeowners throughout Greenville, Rocky Mount, and Nashville, NC. We'll work fast to get your freezer back up and running in no time. Reach out to our friendly team today to learn more or schedule your professional freezer repair service!
Professional Repairs on All Freezer Brands
The repair technicians at Mr. Appliance of Greenville NC are highly skilled in providing effective fridge freezer repair services for the following brands of residential freezers:
Providing Solutions for Common Freezer Problems
Several complex parts and components are working together in your freezer to ensure your food stays frozen and at a consistent temperature. When one of the parts malfunctions, you need an experienced team of appliance repair experts to provide professional home freezer repair service. Contact Mr. Appliance of Greenville NC to schedule repairs if you notice any of the following common problems with your residential freezer:
- Freezer Won’t Turn On – If your freezer doesn't turn on, check to ensure it's properly plugged into the outlet. You can also inspect it to see if its breakers are functioning correctly. If you don’t find any issues, our freezer repair experts can diagnose the issue and find a quick, effective solution.
- Freezer Isn’t Cold – Sometimes, the freezer temperature controls can be accidentally adjusted, so be sure the freezer is set to your desired temperature. If no one has recently left the freezer door open, the seals may be defective.
- Freezer Over-Cools – If your freezer’s temperature is too cold, it can cause unwanted frost on your food packages. If there’s frost developing on or around your pipes, call our team to schedule service.
- Temperature Is Inconsistent – Having inconsistent temperatures in your freezer is dangerous because it can spoil the food inside. This can be caused by excess dust or debris, but it’s important to have our team inspect it if the problem persists.
- Freezer Makes Strange Noises – Do you hear strange noises when your freezer starts up or when it’s running? You might be dealing with compressor or engine problems.
- Door Seals Are Damaged or Defective – A defective or damaged door seal causes money wasted on energy bills because the appliance works harder to keep the inside of the freezer cold. If your freezer door seal is damaged or defective, we’re here to help.
Our Experts Replace Freezer Parts
Some residential freezer parts must be replaced over time due to wear and tear or lack of preventative maintenance. It's important to leave the job of replacing any parts or components on your residential freezer to the repair experts at Mr. Appliance of Greenville NC. Our team is highly trained in replacing residential freezer parts to ensure safe, effective results. We can replace any freezer part you need to get your freezer working efficiently again, including:
- Door seals
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Overload protectors
- Seals and gaskets
- Door switches
- Defrost control timers
Schedule Freezer Repair Service in Greenville NC Today
At Mr. Appliance of Greenville NC, we understand how stressful it can be when something goes wrong with your residential freezer. Your freezer preserves your food and adds convenience to your life. No matter what issues you're experiencing with your freezer, we'll get it back up and running in no time so you can return to your normal routine. Our team of repair technicians stands behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise®, and we offer warranties on all our workmanship and parts.
Our appliance repair experts have years of experience providing commercial and residential solutions for homeowners throughout Greenville, Rocky Mount, and Nashville, NC. We’re happy to answer any questions, whether you’re curious about the parts we keep in stock or want an estimate for freezer repair costs. Contact us today to schedule your freezer repair service!