Oven, Stovetop, and Range Repair in Douglasville
Need Speedy & Expert Oven Repair Near You? We Can Help!
At Mr. Appliance of Douglasville, we specialize in repairing issues with ovens, stovetops, and ranges. Recognizing the value of home-cooked meals, our technicians work quickly to get the job done. Utilizing specialty parts and industry-grade appliance repair tools, we can serve all the major brands, including Maytag, KitchenAid, Dacor, Thermador, Whirlpool, GE, and Frigidaire.
What Does a Stove Repair Cost?
Oven, stove, and range repair costs will depend on the issue. But at Mr. Appliance of Douglasville, we offer flat-rate and upfront pricing. This means you will not be charged any overtime fees or "surprise" frees. Additionally, we will get your approval before proceeding with the repair. And if you proceed with the repair, we'll waive the service fee!
Our specialists have encountered countless problems with ovens, stovetops, and ranges. We can repair and/or replace:
- Thermostats, temperature sensors, dials, and switches
- Heating elements, burners, gaskets, and ignition wires
- Valves, relays, and spark modules
- Safety valves, thermocouples, and controller boards
Recurring Oven, Stovetop, & Range Complications
Our number one priority is to troubleshoot issues, diagnose the underlying problem, and deliver effective solutions promptly. Stoves, ovens, and ranges can break down for several reasons.
Here are some common issues and possible repair solutions we can help you out with:
- If your burner won’t turn on, we can quickly determine if the problem is the burner, receptacle, or switch and proceed accordingly.
- If your burner is overheating or the indicator light stays on, the switch is likely damaged and at fault.
- If your oven door is stuck, the self-clean latch may be misaligned. This may also be the result of a defective clock.
- If your oven or broiler is not heating up at all, the igniter or a valve may be defective.
- If your stove’s temperature is inconsistent, you may have a damaged sensor or selector switch.
We pride ourselves on offering appliance repairs without exorbitant fees. Offering upfront pricing estimates that charge by the job instead of by the hour, you can rest assured that what we say is what you’ll get. We also provide flexible scheduling and contactless payment options for your convenience.
5 out of 5 Star Rating
“Mr. Appliance of Douglasville is the best!!”
- Monae C.
5 out of 5 Star Rating
“Mr Appliance went above and beyond to fix our cooktop when nobody else could!”
- Chris and Lauren Ross