A refrigerator is easy to take for granted — until it breaks down and food begins to rot. During a refrigerator emergency, you deserve elite assistance from highly trained and knowledgeable appliance repair professionals.
Mr. Appliance of Deer Park is proud to meet this esteemed criteria! Our repair specialists can fix a wide range of refrigerator parts, makes, and models.
We can repair:
- Top freezer refrigerators
- Bottom freezer refrigerators
- French door refrigerators
- Side-by-side refrigerators
- Compact refrigerators
- Built-in refrigerators
- And much more!
Refrigerator Brands We Commonly Service:
- Fisher & Paykel
- And more!
Count on us for expert refrigerator repair near you! Call us or schedule your service online today. We warranty our services.
We Can Repair Refrigerators Made by Countless Brands
We also have the tools and experience necessary to repair every refrigerator brand. Instead of attempting to perform a complex refrigerator repair task yourself, trust our technicians.
We will save you time, frustration, and money in the long run. No refrigerator repair is too challenging or beyond our scope. We will arrive punctually, troubleshoot the issue, and deliver durable solutions.
Need Fast, Professional Repairs? Look No Further!
At Mr. Appliance of Deer Park, you can count on technicians who go above and beyond to get appliances back in running order in no time! Our expert technicians are adequately equipped to diagnose the underlying issue and perform all repairs.
Whether the repair is minor, such as a slight modification or tune-up, or extensive, such as a new compressor or solenoid, we have the expertise to get the job done.
Refrigerator repair services we provide include:
- Motor module repairs
- Water dispenser repairs
- Condenser coil maintenance and repairs
- Electronic control board repairs
- Defrost thermostat repairs
- Solenoid, compressor, valve, and rubber gasket replacements
- And much more!
Need Reliable Refrigerator Repair? We Warranty Our Services!
Not all refrigerator repair services are equal! We are dedicated to standing above the competition. That is why we offer fast and straightforward price estimates, trusted warranties, and no-nonsense satisfaction guarantees.
Our Neighborly Done Right Promise™ provides the reassurance you deserve – if your refrigerator has issues within 60 days of a repair visit, we will promptly return and make this issue right at no extra cost!
Want to learn more about our appliance repair services? Read our Customer Testimonials!
Call us or contact us online, and we’ll quickly send our premier technicians over to fix your refrigerator as soon as possible!
Frequently Asked Fridge Repair Questions
Is it worth repairing my fridge?
It depends on the type of refrigerator you have and the extent of the damage. In general, it is usually worth repairing a fridge if the cost of repair is not too expensive when compared to buying a new one.
It's also important to factor in how old your fridge is since replacing an old appliance may be more energy-efficient and cost-effective over time. Ultimately, evaluating all these factors will help you decide whether it's best to repair or replace your fridge.
Why should I repair my fridge?
Repairing your fridge should be a top priority because it can help you save money, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and ensure the safety of your food.
Keeping your fridge running efficiently can help you save money on energy bills each month. Refrigerators consume a lot of energy, so making sure the appliance is running properly with no air leaks or inefficient cooling can help you save money in the long run.
What are the signs that your refrigerator is going out?
There are a few telltale signs that your refrigerator may be on its way out. The main things to look out for are:
- Odd noises: If your fridge is making strange noises, such as whirring, buzzing, or clicking sounds, it could be a sign that something is wrong.
- Spoiled food: If your food is spoiling faster than usual, or you notice a change in taste or appearance, it could be due to a failing fridge.
- Leaks: If you notice water pooling around your fridge, it could be a sign of a leaking water supply line.
- Warm fridge/freezer: If your fridge is not staying as cold as it should be, or if your freezer is not freezing properly, it could indicate a problem with the compressor or coolant.
Is it worth repairing a fridge?
Many people wonder whether it's more cost-effective to repair or replace their fridge. Generally speaking, it's a good rule of thumb to consider the age and condition of the fridge, and the cost of the repair. If your fridge is over 10 years old, it may make more sense to invest in a new one, as it's likely to have more problems in the future. However, if your fridge is relatively new and the repair is a minor one, it may be worth fixing.
What are the most common refrigerator repairs?
Some of the most common refrigerator repairs include:
- Replacing the thermostat: This is responsible for regulating the temperature of your fridge and freezer, and is a quick and relatively inexpensive fix.
- Fixing the evaporator fan: This is responsible for circulating cold air around your fridge, and if it breaks, your fridge may not stay cool enough.
- Replacing the compressor: This is the most important part of your fridge's cooling system, and if it fails, your fridge won't work at all. However, this is a more costly repair, and may not be worth it depending on the age and condition of your fridge.
Looking to for professional fridge repair near you? Call us or contact us online to get started today!