At Mr. Appliance of Clarksville, repairing issues with ovens, stove tops, and ranges is one of our specialties. Our repair technicians have years of experience servicing several brands, including Dacor, Frigidaire, GE, KitchenAid, and more. Whether your setup is gas or electric, we will have the tools and parts necessary to get the job done quickly.
Upon arriving, we will examine the malfunctioning appliance, diagnose the issue, and provide a flat, upfront estimate. We pride ourselves on offering fair, competitive rates that charge by the job instead of the hour. This way, you will know what you are paying for – without any surprises or tacked-on fees. If you agree to move forward with the repair service, we will get to work promptly. We back all parts and labor are backed by The Neighborly Done Right Promise® – a trusted 1-year warranty on residential services.
Common Over, Stove Top, and Range Problems
Mr. Appliance of Clarksville is committed to performing detailed and accurate repairs. We service appliances in kitchens and laundry rooms and are well-versed and skilled at what we do.
Our specialists are prepared to handle any residential oven, stove, or range problem, including:
- Inconsistent temperatures – We can check your thermostat to see if the sensor is damaged or needs recalibration.
- An unreliable pilot light – If your thermocouple or safety valve is defective, the pilot light may repeatedly turn off.
- Unevenly cooked or slow-cooked meals – If your food is cooking slowly, you may have an improperly installed thermostat or a faulty igniter.
- Burners that won’t turn on – We can inspect the receptacle and oven switch to troubleshoot the issue.
- An overheating burner or indicator light that remains on – This often results from a defective switch.
- An oven door that won’t open – We can check the alignment of your clean latch.
The Value of Professional Appliance Repair
Repairing major kitchen appliances can be tricky. Taking a DIY approach can often create additional problems and expenses. Instead of risking further damage and stress, let our expert repair technicians take care of the complex repair for you. Our workmanship is reliable, detailed, and accurate. You can count on our technicians to arrive ready to do everything in their power to return your kitchen to normal and extend the lifespan of your appliances.