Having a dishwasher at home is very convenient and can save you significant time and effort cleaning up dishes. However, a faulty dishwasher can cause a lot of stress and frustration. Fortunately, professional dishwasher repairmen can solve most dishwasher problems quickly. At Mr. Appliance of Boulder, we are proud to be your local solution for dishwasher repair services. Our expert technicians can help if your dishwasher is on the fritz.
We can assist with countless dishwasher complications, including:
- Defective motor relays
- Unresponsive electronic control units
- Clogged intake valve screens, water inlets, or overflow float switches
- Faulty pump, solenoid, or rinse aid dispensers
- Broken spray arms, housing gaskets, wash impellers, or pump assemblies
- Stripped motor bushings
- Worn-out bearings
Our technicians have the necessary knowledge and experience to diagnose and fix any problem with your dishwasher quickly and efficiently. We utilize cutting-edge tools and equipment to handle complex dishwasher malfunctions – no matter the problem’s complexity. Let us save you money by preventing further damage and extending your dishwasher’s lifespan today!
Common Dishwasher Malfunctions
Many dishwasher issues can be repaired with professional care. We rely on top-of-the-line resources and a comprehensive toolkit to diagnose and fix non-working components.
Our team can handle most problems associated with dishwashers, such as:
- The dishwasher is not releasing water – We can inspect for clogs in the delivery tubes or housing gasket.
- The dishwasher is not draining – This could be due to a problematic drain pump or delivery tubes.
- The dishwasher is leaky – We can troubleshoot your door liner and pump assembly.
- The dishwasher is not cleaning dishes properly – This could be due to a problem with the spray arm, wash impellers, or pump assembly.
- The dishwasher will not start – An unresponsive unit is often caused by a defective solenoid, timer, or thermostat.
- The detergent dispenser is not releasing – Let us examine your rinse aid dispenser for faulty parts.
- The dishwasher is noisy – Your wash impellers or pump assembly might be out of alignment.
If you experience any dishwasher problems, we highly recommended contacting our professional dishwasher repair team immediately. Attempting to fix the dishwasher yourself can be dangerous and may cause further damage to the dishwasher. Having a dishwasher repair specialist rush to the rescue can save you time, money, stress, and hassle. Whatever your situation, Mr. Appliance of Boulder promises to go above and beyond to work with your busy schedule and deliver a durable solution!