Picture this: It’s Sunday morning and you’re running around the house gathering dirty laundry in preparation for a full day of washing, drying, and folding. Cup of coffee in hand, a basket of clothes in the other, you toss clothing into the washer, pour the detergent in, and press the power button to get started.
But your washing machine doesn’t turn on.
Pressing all the buttons the machine has, you chug the rest of your coffee and proceed to search for the user manual to try and troubleshoot. As you dig through paperwork, you find nothing of use. Time to buy a new washing machine?
No, it’s time to give Mr. Appliance Of Batavia & Independence a call!
Whether your machine won’t turn on, won’t spin, or you’re having problems with water drainage, we can help. Providing regular preventative maintenance and emergency repair, we can address any problem you’re facing to keep your laundry day running smoothly.
Why Choose Mr. Appliance Of Batavia & Independence for Your Washing Machine Repair Service?
We’re here for you, not just your appliances. It starts with simply bringing our own doormat to the job and putting on protective shoe covers before entering and ends with a superior service experience because our expert technicians take pride in the cleanliness and quality of their work.
We’re not like your typical maintenance team! At Mr. Appliance Of Batavia & Independence, we:
- Warranty our workmanship and parts per our Neighborly Done Right Promise®.
- Offer Upfront, flat-rate pricing which ensures you won’t be surprised with hidden fees.
- Are a team of highly trained, qualified experts that have your best interests at heart.
- Offer contactless authorization and payment options for your convenience!
Beyond these reasons, you’ll be working with technicians who respect your time. Rather than waiting around during the six-hour window that your technician says they’ll show up during, you can schedule a repair online for a time and date that actually works with your schedule. When we arrive, we will be in uniform so you can easily verify that Mr. Appliance Of Batavia & Independence technicians are here to save the day.
Washing Machines We Service
- Front-loading washing machines
- Top-loading washing machines
- Combination units
- Compact units
Washing Machine Tips
We understand that life gets in the way and know that you won’t want to make a call for every little thing that goes wrong. That’s why we believe in empowering you to maintain a safe and comfortable home by providing useful resources to help keep your machine in working order:
- Level your washing machine – If it’s shaking or vibrating excessively, your machine is likely not sitting level. This could lead to internal damage to the machine, as well as damage to items near the appliance, such as your walls or floor.
- Clean the lint trap – No, your dryer isn’t the only appliance with a lint trap! If your clothes are coming out of the washer with fur or hair already on them, the washer lint trap is likely already overdue for a cleaning.
- Keep your front-load machine mold-free – Did you know that front-load washing machines are known to harbor mold and mildew? You’ll want to clean them regularly and make sure you’re maintaining the machine properly for longevity.
Regular appliance maintenance helps prevent those unexpected breakdowns on laundry day, keeps your utility bills lower, and extends the life of your appliances.