Your freezer lets you store food effectively and for long periods, but an incorrectly working freezer can throw you into a panic. Mr. Appliance of Batavia & Independence offers professional freezer repair services to homeowners of Batavia, Independence, Cincinnati, and Florence, OH. Freezers ensure we can save money on groceries and waste less food. You might love frozen pizza, ice cream, or heat-and-eat veggies, and your freezer makes storing these delicious foods easier by ensuring it doesn’t go bad before you're ready to eat them. The FDA states that keeping food frozen at zero degrees Fahrenheit or lower ensures safe storage and prevents bacterial growth. We invite you to learn more about our residential freezer repair services and reach out to us to schedule service whenever your freezer has an issue.
Proudly Repairing All Household Freezer Brands
No two kitchens are the same, and Batavia, Independence, Florence, and Cincinnati, OH homeowners may invest in one of many popular freezer brands. Mr. Appliance of Batavia & Independence performs fridge freezer repair service on all the following brands:
Fixing Common Freezer Problems
Your freezer’s primary function is to keep your food frozen, but this appliance has many parts working together to complete this task. If anything goes wrong with your freezer, you need experienced appliance professionals to visit your home and perform repairs. Be sure to get in touch with us if you notice any of the following common freezer problems:
- Freezer won’t turn on – Verify that your freezer is plugged in and its power switch is on. You can also check to ensure you have correctly functioning breakers. If everything looks right, you’ll need our highly trained technicians to determine and resolve your problem.
- Freezer does not cool – Be sure nobody left the freezer door open or accidentally readjusted the temperature controls. Your freezer door seals might not be working correctly.
- Freezer over-cools – Freezers that are too cold can lead to unwanted frosting. If you see frost in or on your pipes, you should reach out to us immediately.
- Freezer temperature is inconsistent – If you notice your freezer is experiencing temperature fluctuations, this issue can cause unwanted spoilage. Dust or debris commonly cause this issue, but a more serious problem may also be causing these temperature fluctuations.
- Freezer makes noise while operating – If your freezer makes noises when starting up or it makes clunking sounds, the underlying issue may be engine or compressor problems.
- Freezer door seals are damaged or defective – Seals that are not functioning effectively can waste money and energy while spoiling your food. You should not be able to pull a dollar bill out of your freezer door while it’s shut.
Our Technicians Replace Freezer Parts
Freezers contain various parts, and you need to replace them sometimes. Many freezer parts can be dangerous and lead to injury if you try to replace them without the proper training and tools. You should always leave this job to Mr. Appliance of Batavia & Independence’s professional technicians. We can replace any freezer part, including the following:
- Door seals
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Overload protectors
- Seals and gaskets
- Door switches
- Defrost control timers
Schedule Repairs Today by Mr. Appliance
You can preserve your food and pocketbook by entrusting Mr. Appliance of Batavia & Independence with your freezer repair services. Our qualified and experienced technicians offer service on your schedule. You can relax knowing our courteous, uniformed professionals stand behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise® and back all our parts and workmanship by offering warranties. We also offer upfront pricing and estimates for the freezer service repair cost. Contact us today to schedule service.