Your dryer is a valuable appliance that saves you time and lets you dry your clothes quickly, easily, and thoroughly. When something happens that affects your clothes dryer’s performance, you can rely on Mr. Appliance of Batavia & Independence and our expert team for professional dryer repair services in Batavia, Independence, Florence, and Cincinnati, OH. Most people rely heavily on the washers and dryers they’ve invested in for their homes, so we understand how frustrating it can be to have problems with a dryer. Sometimes, dryers stop working altogether, or they may operate inefficiently and cost you more money to run them long enough to dry your clothes completely. If you’ve noticed problems like slow drying or spikes in your energy bills, we recommend getting in touch with us to schedule residential dryer repair service.
Comprehensive Dryer Repair Solutions
Mr. Appliance of Batavia & Independence’s dryer experts do everything you need regarding residential dryer repair services. We will gladly visit your Batavia or Independence home to inspect your dryer, identify the exact problem, and resolve it with timely and efficient work. We repair gas and electric dryers and perform vent maintenance services. You need a basic understanding of how a clothes dryer works to determine what might be wrong with it. Dryers feature a rotating drum we call a tumbler, which circulates heated hair inside your dryer while evaporating moisture. During the drying process, your dryer pushes humid air through the venting system to the outside of your home, making room for dry air to get in and do its job. Our team repairs all these appliance parts and will also clean your dryer vent for better safety and smoother operation. The two main types of dryers we repair at households include the following:
- Electric Dryers – An electric dryer is more affordable for homeowners to purchase, and installation is easier than a gas dryer. An electric dryer’s exhaust requirements are minimal since they only use steam venting.
- Gas Dryers – These dryers run on propane or natural gas. Gas dryers have a higher upfront cost but are more energy-efficient, saving you money on your monthly utility costs. A gas dryer does require specialized venting.
Common Dryer Problems We Repair
If you notice your dryer is having problems, you don’t need to panic. Mr. Appliance of Batavia & Independence performs professional clothes dryer repair services for households in Ohio. Be sure to reach out to our technicians if your dryer experiences any of the following common issues:
- Dryer not producing heat – Dryer drums that spin without producing heat can be due to a bad temperature switch, heating coils, thermostat, or fuse.
- Dryer not running – First, you must ensure your dryer is plugged in and then check your circuit breakers. Dryers that fail to run may be because of broken start switches, bad thermostats, or damaged terminal blocks.
- Drum not spinning – Sometimes, your dryer’s motor will run effectively, but the drum inside won’t spin. The most common cause of this issue is a broken belt, but other causes, such as bad motors, rollers, or idler pulleys, may be responsible.
- Dryer getting too hot – While dryers that get too hot may lead to quicker-drying clothes, they can also result in hazardous situations that you need to address immediately. Your dryer’s issue may be a bad thermostat, clogged vents, or faulty heating coils.
We Service All Dryer Brands
Mr. Appliance of Batavia & Independence’s expert team proudly offers dryer repair services on all major dryer brands, such as Maytag, GE, Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, and more. We will gladly provide you with an accurate estimate covering your dryer repair service cost. Our expert technicians can also provide any dryer parts you may need for your repairs, including the following:
- Heating coils
- Idler pullets
- Temperature switches
Schedule Residential Dryer Repair at Your Home
Our professionals proudly offer residential dryer maintenance services we design to help you prevent inconvenient breakdowns, save money on energy costs, and stay safe in your home. Mr. Appliance of Batavia & Independence’s qualified appliance experts offer warranties on all parts and workmanship and stand behind the Neighborly Done Right Promise®. Contact us today to schedule service.