Common Washing Machine Problems We Repair
We can repair all kinds of washers - from front-loading washers, to top-loading washers, to stackable washers, we can repair them all. You name it, we can fix it. Our owner, Bob Tuck, has worked in the appliance industry for over 30 years. Between he and all of our washer repair techs, we’ve seen them all.
Some of the problems we can fix include:
- Washers that won’t start
- Washers that over-fill or under-fill
- Washers that don’t spin
- Washers that don’t drain
- Washers that make unusual noises
Broken washer? Don’t panic and don’t assume you need to hop online and shop for a new washer. At Mr. Appliance of Asheville, we know what it’s like finding your washer is broken on laundry day. That’s why we offer the speedy, expert, and friendly service you need to, not only get your washer back up and running, but to restore functionality, peace, comfort back to your home. You can count on us for speedy, expert washing machine repair!
Washer Care and Maintenance Tips
Did you know properly using your washer and maintaining it can help it last? Here are a few tips from your local washer repair experts.
- Don’t Go Overboard on Detergent - More detergent is needed for large or very dirty laundry loads, right? Nope! When it comes to the amount of detergent you should use, less is more. Using too much detergent can actually ruin your clothes and damage your washing machine’s drain system and pump. Instead, simply use the amount of detergent that the brand recommends.
- Inspect the Water Hoses - The last thing you want is a flood in your laundry room from a faulty hose! Generally, your hoses should be replaced every 5 years. You can also inspect the hoses monthly. If you see any bulges and cracks, you should replace the hoses. Also, make sure the fittings are tight.
Washer Repair | FAQs
How can I tell if my washer needs a repair?
Here are a few signs your washer could use a repair:
- Your washer makes unusually loud banging noises,
- Water leaks on the floor,
- Your washer’s drum doesn’t turn while your washer is on,
- Your washer trips some of your breakers, and
- Your washing machine doesn’t drain its water.
Do you offer Whirlpool washer repair?
Yes, we can absolutely service your Whirlpool washer. In fact, Whirlpool is only one of the 30+ appliance brands we can service.
How Long Do Washing Machine Repair Services Take?
When it comes to washing machine repair services in Asheville, the time it takes to complete a repair depends on the complexity of the issue. Washing machines are complex pieces of equipment and there can be many potential causes for an issue with them. Generally, however, most repairs can be completed within one or two business days if parts are readily available. It may take longer if specialized parts need to be ordered or an inspection is needed to diagnose the specific problem.
When calling for service, it’s important to provide as much information as possible about your washing machine so that the technician can accurately estimate how long the repair will take. Customers can also inquire about same-day repairs and rush repairs when available. If you’re in need of washing machine repair in Asheville, you can count on us to provide quality service with a quick turnaround time.
Need a Washing Machine Repairman? Experience Superior Service from Mr. Appliance of Asheville!
At Mr. Appliance of Asheville, we’re backed by over 400 positive reviews and will serve you and your family with the highest level of commitment. It might seem like just a washer, but, in the end, we’re dealing with your lives, property, and livelihood.
When it comes to washer repair, you deserve the very best. We also warranty our parts and labor for up to a year and will waive your service call fee if you proceed with our repair.