A washing machine is a modern convenience that many residents use as a way to quickly and reliably clean their clothing. Count on Mr. Appliance of Anchorage in Anchorage, AK, to offer trustworthy washing machine repair services when your washing machine isn’t properly working. Our services professionals understand the hassle of a damaged washing machine and can quickly repair it. We’ll get your laundry machine back to working order as quickly and efficiently as possible Contact us to schedule washing machine repair services today.
We Service All Washing Machine Brands
Our professionals service all types and makes of washing machines. Whether you have a front-loading washing machine or a combination unit, we can take care of your washing machine needs. We update our special offers for all of our appliance services. The most common washing machine brands we service include the following:
Most Common Washing Machine Problems
A washing machine’s responsibility is cleaning your clothing. It does this job with many moving and working components. Our service professionals will quickly diagnose your washing machine’s issue and offer a solution. Some of the most common washing machine problems we service include the following:
- Washing machine is dead – A washing machine may refuse to turn on if the clothing is off balance. If after redistributing the clothing, the machine does not turn on, we can inspect the timer circuitry or the outlet.
- Washing machine refuses to spin – Your washing machine’s spin cycle ensures your clothing isn’t soaked when the machine is finished. When your washing machine doesn’t spin, it may have an issue with the lid switch, wiring, drive belts, timer contact, or solenoids.
- Washing machine won’t agitate – The washing machine must agitate to break down all of the soil in your clothing. It may have an issue with the agitator assemblies, transmission mode levers, drive belts or spindles, or plungers.
- Washing machine excessively vibrates – A washing machine often vibrates loudly when it is not on level ground. If this is not the issue, we will check your snubber pads and damper pads.
- Washing machine is leaking – Leaks are a big problem, and we must act quickly to avoid damage. You may have a clog in your drain hose, a damaged tub, excess soap, or issues with your tub water injection hoses.
- Washing machine won’t drain – The water in the washing machine should completely drain after each cycle. When there is still water in the tub, we will inspect your drive belts, drain hoses, and pump.
- Washing machine does not have cold water – The washing machine should fill the tub with your selected water temperature. If you do not have any cold water, you may have an issue with a sediment buildup, or the cold-water valve may be turned off.
- Washing machine leaves soap on clothing – Leftover soap on your clothing is not a good sign. It could indicate a defective timer contact or a cold-water valve clog.
- Washing machine leaves spots on your clothes – The goal of a washing machine is to get out the spots on clothing. If your clothing is coming out of the machine with spots, it could have a problem with transmission oil from a damaged transmission.
We Replace Washing Machine Parts
Our service professionals will locate the problem with your washing machine and recommend specific parts if necessary. Our team is trained to inspect your washing machine to find the problem and recommend specific parts. We can replace any washing machine part, including the following:
- Snubber pads
- Drive spindles
- Lid Plungers
- Wigwag plunger/lifters
- Agitator assemblies
- Pressure switches
- Transmission mode levers
- Lid switches
Choose Mr. Appliance of Anchorage
Mr. Appliance of Anchorage will inspect and repair your washing machine in Chugiak, Eagle River, or Anchorage, AK. Our service professionals guarantee that the job will always get done right. We provide upfront pricing on all our services. We do our best to repair your washing machine before determining whether a washing machine replacement is needed. We invite you to check out our positive testimonials to understand why we’re the local leader in appliance services. Contact us today to get an estimate on your washing machine repair services.