Appliance Repair in Westmoreland County
Need Service in Murrysville or Surrounding Areas? Call Us!
Over the years, Mr. Appliance® of Westmoreland has helped countless clients restore their appliances and get back to performing their daily routines. Whether you live in Murrysville, Greensburg, Butler, or beyond, we are always ready to step in and offer quality repairs and services.
We understand how important your appliances are, both for comfort and convenience. We also know that many of your appliances were a serious investment. Why throw away that investment by failing to get proper repairs or regular maintenance? That is where Mr. Appliance of Westmoreland steps in. We are more than prepared to help you give your broken down or poor performing appliances new life!
Our team can take care of the following:
- Commercial bar coolers, ice machines, and walk-in freezers
- Microwaves, ovens, stove tops, and ranges
- Wine coolers and refrigerators
- Dryer vents
- Commercial food preparation items (mixers, fryers, etc.)
- Dryer and washing machines
Give us a call at 724.471.4304 today to schedule service with our experts in Westmoreland County!
Resolving Commercial & Residential Appliance Needs
At Mr. Appliance of Westmoreland County, we take pride in delivering the top level of service to each and every client. From commercial kitchens to residential laundry rooms, we are ready to jump into action on behalf of our customers in a moment’s notice.
What else makes Mr. Appliance so unique? We make sure to:
- Provide flat rate pricing with upfront quotes (never any overtime charges)
- Always arrive on time, in uniform, and ready to get to work
- Guarantee all of our workmanship and parts for a full year
- Work fast, efficient, and around our clients’ schedules
Whether your dryer seems to be making strange noises or your refrigerator has lost its cool, you can always call on Mr. Appliance of Westmoreland to resolve the problem! We can quickly assess the situation and determine whether repairs, replacement parts, or just simple tune-ups are needed.